Two doctors and the 'ketamine queen' charged in overdose death of actor Matthew Perry

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Jasmeen is bad. She retained Mark Geragos. Pretty big name.

She had a good run, but what these kinds of people don't get is that they are usually party people/club kids who get caught up in the game. And they have the network, the social circles and the connections to make a lot of money, but they don't have the "street smart" part.

There was another drug queenpin out of LA, who was even heavier in the game, brand new Tesla like the 130k one, ran a distribution/delivery network from Mexico, and was like a nerdy UCSB business major. She's looking at life too, for selling fentanyl pills to someone who died.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
There was another drug queenpin out of LA, who was even heavier in the game, brand new Tesla, ran a distribution/delivery network from Mexico, and was like a nerdy UCSB business major. She's looking at life too, for selling fentanyl pills to someone who died.
Do you remember her name? I tried looking up this story but I couldn’t find anything.

The real pushers have always been the middle/upper class white women, especially when it comes to cocaine.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Do you remember her name? I tried looking up this story but I couldn’t find anything.

The real pushers have always been the middle/upper class white women, especially when it comes to cocaine.

got you. In those circles, yeah, because those people can serve as a bridge between the real distribution networks like in Downey, Santa Fe Spring, Whittier. That's where work goes first. But, people like in West Hollywood aren't going down there to buy a half ounce, so they need people to bridge that social gap.

can never remember her name either, it's a weird one.

she was pretty with it, there may have been a boyfriend in Mexico who gave her some game, she was going to stash houses in downtown LA to pick up bricks lol that were under surveillance, so she was tied in.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Thanks. I’ve been researching this and there’s been no trial or sentencing update. :jbhmm:

Edit; looks like the trial started earlier in May but there’s been zero news coverage.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thanks. I’ve been researching this and there’s been no trial or sentencing update. :jbhmm:

Edit; looks like the trial started earlier in May but there’s been zero news coverage.

Nah. There's no trial, this will be a plea bargain case. These things take years. She probably had some cards to play as far as contacts and suppliers, and like I mentioned, she was chilling in Mexico with someone who hooked her up with a pet Jaguar, so that's probably someone in the game. If she does go to trial, she will get life. Maybe a plea for about 15 years.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nah. There's no trial, this will be a plea bargain case. These things take years. She probably had some cards to play as far as contacts and suppliers, and like I mentioned, she was chilling in Mexico with someone who hooked her up with a pet Jaguar, so that's probably some in the game. If she does go to trial, she will get life. Maybe a plea for about 15 years.
Gotcha. I feel sorry for the Breh who got caught up in this. A struggling actor who was just making a delivery. Now he’s ruined his life because some rich kid couldn’t handle his addiction.

It’s messed up but all the sympathy will be for this spoilt druggie dead white boy, whilst the black guy will be seen as the villain. :francis:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Gotcha. I feel sorry for the Breh who got caught up in this. A struggling actor who was just making a delivery. Now he’s ruined his life because some rich kid couldn’t handle his addiction.

It’s messed up but all the sympathy will be for this spoilt druggie dead white boy, whilst the black guy will be seen as the villain. :francis:

He will be ok. He will take a plea. Flip on Mira, serve like 6 years in prison. don't know that guy, and he's not as well profiled, but he's someone who yeah maybe didn't know that he was selling fentanyl pills. or didn't know his exposure.

but he should have. understand how it happens, like you said. and so many people in those circles in LA are just retarded. They print out cute drug menus and talk in lofty business coach rhetoric, but they are trafficking drugs.

But, it also wasn't a single delivery he worked full and part time.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
People are really arguing that drug dealers selling an addictive substance aren't to blame because addicts should have more self-control.

Do you even understand what "addictive" means? :dahell:

Exactly people in here saying they provided the man a service as if they installed a new ac.

Drug peddlers. Not all junkies are huddled under a bridge somewhere shooting up. Some are ur Dr's ur lawyers ur government officials.

Addicted