Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Daps
It's awareness of a double standard breh, we have to put up maximum effort just to get a seat at the table, it's not a problem for me but to ignore such disparity is dangerous.

Whites more often than not have that complexion protection and it is damn near impossible to hold them accountable for anything. Their lives are easier not because they are superior, but they have rigged the system in their favor for centuries...If anything, they are inferior because they've tried to eradicate and fail to do so, even with their crooked systems..

Cacs are frail without their system of white supremacy protecting them...

IDK about you, but if I posted black couples I’d make sure the chick was a bombshell. That’s literally the whole point of this thread and that Twitter post, That that cac, or any other race of men can be goofy looking and still bag a 7 or 8/10 but a black man has to be so many things. Nobody would care if she was chubby or old or homely.

In my opinion, the argument isn’t that “black women don’t like corny black men” it’s that they usually look like that and you have to settle for that even if you don’t match looks-wise, while black women as good looking as the OP will let corny men from other races hit but, if she’s even attracted to black men, her standards will be sky high.

You see it all over social media, actually. Black dimes will be with white or Asian or Spanish guys that look like they don’t dress well, but they’ll still be dikk policing black men. And if they even liked black men, he had to be an 11/10.

common knowledge. shyt that our mom and grandad told us. acknowledging the game exists doesn’t make you a victim it’s acknowledging the game

THOSE
MEN
ARE
GETTING
CHEATED
ON

Some women will settle for a man they aren’t attracted to because he provides security. More white men are in a position to provide security, and more white men want marriage than black men, and there are fewer white baby daddys.

The women will cheat with the men they are attracted to. This is why you have to put effort into yourself. Is this the life you want? You have the attractive wife, but she’s being piped by another man?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
deflection. bw have called bm corny before we started doing it to ourselves. we took the criticism from women, then started to question and define what it meant out of self evaluation. so it’s their fault tbh
Came to post the same thing. IRL and Twitter you hear women talking about "Why is he so nice?". "That dude sent my flowers for no reason, He should have asked if I even liked flowers". "That nikka wanted to go on a picnic for a date. What kinda broke, lame takes a girl on a picnic?".

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Came to post the same thing. IRL and Twitter you hear women talking about "Why is he so nice?". "That dude sent my flowers for no reason, He should have asked if I even liked flowers". "That nikka wanted to go on a picnic for a date. What kinda broke, lame takes a girl on a picnic?".
i love love love love my sister but for the sake of the argument, she said the same thing before over the phone to her friend. said she liked someone but he was too nice

some of these people here are gonna try to make you sound crazy for being observant though and idk why

bw continuously will perpetuate the narrative that bm are corny for behaving a certain way. ive seen it time and time again

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo!!!! nikkas be upset because the women sometimes be high 8s and they like what

If that chick was a 3,4,5 nikkas would be laughing and wouldn’t care
Nikkas cherry picking outliers which is the issue with living in social media. It fukks with your perspective

I live in the most diverse city in America (Houston) and I promise you the majority of white man black women couples are busted as FUKK:mjlol:. But even if that wasn't the case, what are YOU(not you personally) doing for YOURSELF?

Nikkas see one busted cac with a 7-8 and lose their minds

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
i love love love love my sister but for the sake of the argument, she said the same thing before over the phone to her friend. said she liked someone but he was too nice

some of these people here are gonna try to make you sound crazy for being observant though and idk why

bw continuously will perpetuate the narrative that bm are corny for behaving a certain way. ive seen it time and time again

Because they view women as infallible children. It's nothing wrong with pointing out inconsistent behavior. It doesn't mean you hate women. It doesn't mean you get no p*ussy. It just means you're hip to patterns and aren't gonna fall for the okie doke.