Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
:dame:

So I’m supposed to take a black person who lives in two cities where Mexicans have dominated your group?

My G please here in NYC, Mexicans are midgets.

I’m not takin a black person from the West Coast serious :russ:

What glorious things are blacks doing on th West Coast other than being Uncle Tom and begging Mexicans to be buddies? :mjlol:

Isn’t this guy Mexican?

images

The guy on NY radio daring nikkas to see him and also saying nikka like he knows no one in NY is going to check him? Kinda makes all that crap you just typed up seem foolish. Don’t you think?

Get called nikka by a rainbow haired Mexican NY brehs.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’ve neber in my life sat behind a PC thinking about other cities unless I plan on traveling to them.

Lol always found it funny with these weirdos and their obsession with NYC. Y’all should see these weirdos under the WorldStsrHipHop videos lol.

I actually became friends with a NY hater online and it turns out he was a NY lover who ended up moving to NYC from DC :russ:

At least he became real with himself eventually.:mjlol:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Arizona ... ??!! That state hasn’t event recognized Martin Luther King day as a holiday; they refuse to.... are y’all even allowed to vote? but yeah... baseball ..

Last thing I saw ur state gaining national prominence was “banging in Little Rock” on hbo

You really think Little Rock is in Arizona?

:russ::russ::russ:

:mjlol:

:pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Isn’t this guy Mexican?

images

The guy on NY radio daring nikkas to see him and also saying nikka like he knows no one in NY is going to check him? Kinda makes all that crap you just typed up seem foolish. Don’t you think?

He’s Mexican and Puerto Rican and only has black friends lol. :mjlol:

So what exactly is your point. He’s trying to be one of us :russ:

And don’t get me started on the blacks fleeing the Cali and going to Vegas, Utah, Arizona, Colorado etc.

Talking about New Yorkers leaving NYC :stopitslime:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He’s Mexican and Puerto Rican and only has black friends lol. :mjlol:

So what exactly is your point. He’s trying to be one of us :russ:

And don’t get me started on the blacks fleeing the Cali and going to Vegas, Utah, Arizona, Colorado etc.

Talking about New Yorkers leaving NYC :stopitslime:

By claiming a gang that started in LA, he’s... trying to be one of you... NYers?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Isn’t this guy Mexican?

images

Y’all stay using this dude as if he represents all 5 boroughs, no one in ny rocks with him except for preteens and tweens/ and the Mexicacs, cacs - only reason he’s pushed is off his social media vibe. outside of that no one takes him seriously.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lol how come blacks in other regions who are so called popping never invented their own genre of music?

You go to many of these cities and you see how people are stuck. NYC the most creative blacks ever and the biggest hustlers.

These salty black folks in other regions were also the main ones angry when New Yorkers use to sell weaight in their city.

They’d be angry but wouldn’t do nothing tho. :mjlol:.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Y’all stay using this dude as if he represents all 5 boroughs, no one in ny rocks with him except for preteens and tweens/ and the Mexicacs, cacs - only reason he’s pushed is off his social media vibe. outside of that no one takes him seriously.

Yet he runs your city? At least that’s what he claims and hasn’t been checked on. He also says nikka and knows a black NYer won’t say shyt to him.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Arizona ... ??!! That state hasn’t event recognized Martin Luther King day as a holiday; they refuse to.... are y’all even allowed to vote? but yeah... baseball ..

Last thing I saw ur state gaining national prominence was “banging in Little Rock” on hbo
you live under a rock or something? you really gon hit me with a MLK joke, when that shyt been a holiday for a long ass minute:mjlol:

thats like me asking you if you or one of your fam members smoking crack:lolbron:

and "banging on little rock" was about Arkansas:skip: get your A states right ya dummy :umad:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
By claiming a gang that started in LA, he’s... trying to be one of you... NYers?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

You all over the place. He trying to be black.

He ain’t a cornball like you west coast blacks making videos on YouTube talking about

We Mexicans and Blacks gotta get along.

Why do those Mexicans hate us so much :russ:

Why don’t the Mexicans want to be my friend waaaa waaaaas:russ:

Get your West Coast bout to move to a desert in Arizona ass out of here. Pablo Smith!