Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Y’all stay using this dude as if he represents all 5 boroughs, no one in ny rocks with him except for preteens and tweens/ and the Mexicacs, cacs - only reason he’s pushed is off his social media vibe. outside of that no one takes him seriously.

The funny part of it all is that a lot of his fan base in on the West Coast and SouthWest.

That dudes girl probably listens to him :mjlol:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
No thank you. I don’t like sprawled cities with never ending traffic :scust:

My land is in a small town in Louisiana and lots of other black families own 100s of acres down here tho

Lol how come blacks in other regions who are so called popping never invented their own genre of music?

You go to many of these cities and you see how people are stuck. NYC the most creative blacks ever and the biggest hustlers.

These salty black folks in other regions were also the main ones angry when New Yorkers use to sell weaight in their city.

They’d be angry but wouldn’t do nothing tho. :mjlol:.

DJ Screw in Houston

you might wanna ask ya boy asap rocky where he got his style from :francis:

I'm sure it's others but can't think of any at the moment

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My land is in a small town in Louisiana and lots of other black families own 100s of acres down here tho

DJ Screw in Houston

I’m sorry I didn’t know ASAP was the leader of NY :ohhh:

And why you talking to me about Louisiana when you just said Texas.

Other than New Orleans, Louisiana is a no go for me but thanks for the offer of land though :obama:

And what others? FOH ASAP is the only one.

Travis Scott moved to NYC to get his career started. Texas wasn’t doing nothing for him.

He made the smart move. He was gifted with the NYC potion.

Smart, money for longer, more educated in hustle and understanding that driving in a bum car stuck in traffic in Texas was not what life was about!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They don’t nothing about it. They have a meeting with their boys in their basement talking about “I hate these NY dudes man” .

Just like that Banana Eating dude in Belly :russ:

“I don’t like this shyt right hurrrr”
maxresdefault.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

DJ Screw in Houston

ASAP rocky... ???? Again, no one is checking for him. He had a mainstream wave for a half a minute , see if u got up from behind a computer, you would know this. Most relevant ny rappers are unknown to you bc u base ny off what’s trending on YouTube.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I’m sorry I didn’t know ASAP was the leader of NY :ohhh:

And why you talking to me about Louisiana when you just said Texas.

Other than New Orleans, Louisiana is a no go for me but thanks for the offer of land though :obama:

And what others? FOH ASAP is the only one.

Travis Scott moved to NYC to get his career started. Texas wasn’t doing nothing for him.

He made the smart move. He was gifted with the NYC potion.

Smart, money for longer, more educated in hustle and understanding that driving in a bum car stuck in traffic in Texas was not what life was about!
:russ: goal post moving ass nikka

you said other cites didn't invent music or some shyt and I showed you a hometown artist who bit his whole style from a genre created in a city in the deep south

Nobody said shyt about him being the leader of NY

and nikkas in Houston been getting more money independently since the early 90s

fukk moving to NY to get money when nikkas already got legit wealth in the south