Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
8zjRJ7J.jpg
dead-reaction-gif-tumblr-3.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Again there is nothing I envy about New York, besides the abundance of clothing stores

Problem? Name 1 thing New York has that is better than Maryland. Besides 24hr shyt and the metro system. I’ll wait. Cost of living lol? Black women lmao? Education? Black wealth? Living conditions? Seriously give me 1 thing that isn’t entertainment. Safety and low crime? Yea that’s what I thought lmao. Jobs?.
Now I am not into the regionalism shyt because we all black at the end of the day. And I am not on some I am from "New yawk" shyt. I show love to other black people in other cites. However there is plent of advantages in NYC as a black man or woman. If you are a professional black person with a high paying job the city is your oyster. Plus if you are established in NYC you can stack your bread pretty high and can move down south with that bread and live comfortably. There is 3 million black people in NYC so we have a strong and vibrant black culture through all five boroughs. Plenty of black businesses, plenty of beautiful black women for any taste you like,low black on black violence is not a bad thing and will boost the black population in the long term. Also just like any other big city there is a thousand and one ways to make money.

In anycase we all black at the end of the day. We catching hell here from NYPD and white supremacist laws just like folk in Maryland and anywhere in America.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
But that’s the thing... y’all sitting around making/posting videos about US; we’re not even giving y’all a half a thought. Too busy making moves to think about how basic your life may be in wherever u live. We’re here living, you’re just an observer.

Exactly lol. Calling people lame but watching videos of us lmao

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No one is obsessed. It’s just funny. And while we’re on the topic, why do NYers that leave NY take pride in saying how people couldn’t survive in NY, when they left NY because they couldn’t survive in NY?

Before people get upset, lemme offer some cake as a peace offering.

cf75cb1eb4a7e7b96037cefe6cf04a2a.jpg

Because most of us didn’t leave lol.

The survival thing isn’t just for actual New Yorkers it’s for anyone who can grind it out here.

But the reality is blacks in the south presently couldn’t survive anywhere. They are comfortable in their slow region :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dead serious. I had a friend from Queens and one from Brooklyn and all they talked about was New York. I wondered why they left if they loved it so much. And neither of them was at the top of anything. We all did the same job.

Of course they weren’t that’s why they down there with you and deep dow
:russ: exactly breh. They come down to delaware in droves just to talk about how great NY is

The un motivated and broke ones come down to Delaware.

What black person winning in NYC moves to Delaware? Lmao.

Delaware will always be non important place in America