Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
NYC GOAT. Honestly blacks in NYC should be considered a different enthnic group.

Imagine going to London or Paris and being a New Yorker and having to arrive there with a person from Mississippi, Delaware, Carolinas, Texas, etc.

Could you imagine the embarrassment of representing America?

Im not with it. Stay the hell away from me.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
ASAP rocky... ???? Again, no one is checking for him. He had a mainstream wave for a half a minute , see if u got up from behind a computer, you would know this. Most relevant ny rappers are unknown to you bc u base ny off what’s trending on YouTube.
I think you have me confused with someone else

I have no idea nore do I care what's trending

I brought up rocky for a reason stated in my previous post

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ASAP rocky... ???? Again, no one is checking for him. He had a mainstream wave for a half a minute , see if u got up from behind a computer, you would know this. Most relevant ny rappers are unknown to you bc u base ny off what’s trending on YouTube.

That dude love New Yorkers. Leave him alone. Dude fights alligators for a living!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:russ: goal post moving ass nikka

you said other cites didn't invent music or some shyt and I showed you a hometown artist who bit his whole style from a genre created in a city in the deep south

Nobody said shyt about him being the leader of NY

and nikkas in Houston been getting more money independently since the early 90s

fukk moving to NY to get money when nikkas already got legit wealth in the south

What music. DJ screw is hip hop. Who invented that? :russ:

Very good for Texas. Still don’t care though. NYC all day GOAT.

As a matter fact just because I’m from NYC I can play basketball better than you, dress better than you and hustle better than you.

Not because I know you but just because of our locations. I’m automatically better than you and the world knows it :smile:.

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
i guess some of yall don't know where your nyc legends actually live:mjlol:

or where some of yall nyc legends are recording they " ny sound " at :picard:

my pops is from bk so i don't even hate on yall:salute:

but if yall is so smart how come you ain't figured out the punchline is never in the op ?:jhl876:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you live under a rock or something? you really gon hit me with a MLK joke, when that shyt been a holiday for a long ass minute:mjlol:

thats like me asking you if you or one of your fam members smoking crack:lolbron:

and "banging on little rock" was about Arkansas:skip: get your A states right ya dummy :umad:
Lol. Let’s not act like the difference between Arizona and Arkansas is that big of a stretch in the space time continuum of things. Really ???

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
DMXgetsflowers-AmBSJn0pR7l.jpg

DMX+DMX+Spotted+in+LA+cPNSRbSnyPQl.jpg

DMX_2.jpg

dmx.jpg

stock-photo-actor-steven-seagal-right-with-rapper-actor-dmx-at-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-their-new-movie-98654879.jpg

dmx-in-timbs.jpg

43BA073100000578-4838502-image-m-18_1504135312574.jpg

Oh shyt:ooh:

X bout to end it all brehs:mjcry:

:gladbron:

He really gotta Timb for every occasion. Damn. :ohhh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i guess some of yall don't know where your nyc legends actually live:mjlol:

or where some of yall nyc legends are recording they " ny sound " at :picard:

my pops is from bk so i don't even hate on yall:salute:

but if yall is so smart how come you ain't figured out the punchline is never in the op ?:jhl876:

What does that have to do with the fact that NYC is better than whereever you live at?

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
What music. DJ screw is hip hop. Who invented that? :russ:

Very good for Texas. Still don’t care though. NYC all day GOAT.

As a matter fact just because I’m from NYC I can play basketball better than you, dress better than you and hustle better than you.

Not because I know you but just because of our locations. I’m automatically better than you and the world knows it :smile:.
With that East coast flow, New York body language
Don't know nothing bout the south and tryna find someone to hang with
Mane when you finish flowin or whateva the fukk you doin
Holla at me, I'll be in the bathroom Boo Boo N

Devin The Dude

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lol. Let’s not act like the difference between Arizona and Arkansas is that big of a stretch in the space time continuum of things. Really ???

A black person from Arizona or Arkansas should never be taken seriously. And again I blame Atlanta for allowing these hillbilly dudes from other southern states thinking their brand new.

Arkansas :russ:

I wish a dude from there would lmao.

If I took a dump in Arkansas streets I bet most of the people there would eat it:russ: