Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But the reality is blacks in the south presently couldn’t survive anywhere. They are comfortable in their slow region

Right... what’s their excuse? Bc we nyers know how to survive by any and all means. Everybody doesn’t have to be on top - we all struggle in some form. But Mississippi looks like it’s still stuck in the Reconstruction era.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Again there is nothing I envy about New York, besides the abundance of clothing stores

Problem? Name 1 thing New York has that is better than Maryland. Besides 24hr shyt and the metro system. I’ll wait. Cost of living lol? Black women lmao? Education? Black wealth? Living conditions? Seriously give me 1 thing that isn’t entertainment. Safety and low crime? Yea that’s what I thought lmao. Jobs?

I’ve only met a handful of New Yorkers down here and they said they would never go back to New York. PS you don’t know what I look like so please, don’t say you wouldn’t give me the time of day. I’m 90% sure I could bag you.

NYC and Maryland. You comparing a city to a state. Hold this L. That’s how dominant NYC is. I hope everyone caught that and doesn’t take this poster seriously lol.

NYC was respected worldwide while Maryland is only known for being next to DC :russ:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Because most of us didn’t leave lol.

The survival thing isn’t just for actual New Yorkers it’s for anyone who can grind it out here.

But the reality is blacks in the south presently couldn’t survive anywhere. They are comfortable in their slow region :mjlol:

I live in San Diego and work in LA though.

:francis::yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Right... what’s their excuse? Bc we know how to survive by any and all means. Everybody doesn’t have to be on top - we all struggle in some form. But Mississippi looks like it’s still stuck in the Reconstruction era.

I blame this on Atlanta to be honest. That city by itself got blacks from Mississippi and Delaware thinking they allowed to act brand new :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:dame:
I live in San Diego and work in LA though. NY roll call.

So I’m supposed to take a black person who lives in two cities where Mexicans have dominated your group?

My G please here in NYC, Mexicans are midgets.

I’m not takin a black person from the West Coast serious :russ:

What glorious things are blacks doing on th West Coast other than being Uncle Tom and begging Mexicans to be buddies? :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
AZ:blessed:

we beat NY ass in Baseball(World Series 2001:umad:) and in hands:wow:
Arizona ... ??!! That state hasn’t event recognized Martin Luther King day as a holiday; they refuse to.... are y’all even allowed to vote? but yeah... baseball ..

Last thing I saw ur state gaining national prominence was “banging in Little Rock” on hbo