Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
8zjRJ7J.jpg
Omg lol:mjlol:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Only think u like about ny is the bytches and the gear?

Cool me and 98% of ny don't like anything or care about Maryland. Usually drive or fly right over that shyt.

But it's Maryland tho. It will never be New York. That's like saying "only thing I like about a Benz is the interior; A Kia trumps it in every category."

Ok ...Still not a Benz. :manny:

So the hate is understandable.:ehh:
Again there is nothing I envy about New York, besides the abundance of clothing stores
Maryland?!!? :dahell:....... :mjlol:
Problem? Name 1 thing New York has that is better than Maryland. Besides 24hr shyt and the metro system. I’ll wait. Cost of living lol? Black women lmao? Education? Black wealth? Living conditions? Seriously give me 1 thing that isn’t entertainment. Safety and low crime? Yea that’s what I thought lmao. Jobs?
:stopitslime:. ... I lived in Maryland. NY run y’all too, most of the people I met came from ny and took over.
I’ve only met a handful of New Yorkers down here and they said they would never go back to New York. PS you don’t know what I look like so please, don’t say you wouldn’t give me the time of day. I’m 90% sure I could bag you.