Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
No, the obsession about our lifestyle and culture is what’s funny af to me.

No one is obsessed. It’s just funny. And while we’re on the topic, why do NYers that leave NY take pride in saying how people couldn’t survive in NY, when they left NY because they couldn’t survive in NY?

Before people get upset, lemme offer some cake as a peace offering.

cf75cb1eb4a7e7b96037cefe6cf04a2a.jpg

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is obsessed. It’s just funny. And while we’re on the topic, why do NYers that leave NY take pride in saying how people couldn’t survive in NY, when they left NY because they couldn’t survive in NY.

Before people get upset, lemme offer some cake as a peace offering.

cf75cb1eb4a7e7b96037cefe6cf04a2a.jpg
:russ: exactly breh. They come down to delaware in droves just to talk about how great NY is

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NYers that leave NY take pride in saying how people couldn’t survive in NY, when they left NY because they couldn’t survive in NY?

:gucci:. U can’t be serious. New York gives you survival skills to be able to make it anywhere. If it wasn’t for New York giving a lot of people that foundation, They wouldn’t be at the level they’re at or had the opportunities (including myself).

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russ: exactly breh. They come down to delaware in droves just to talk about how great NY is
:duck: No one is moving to Delaware. Delaware is not a place that you move to .. it’s a place that you move from. You’re moving there just validated my position. In droves???? Lmao... yeah ok.

There was a thread on here a few weeks back telling people that Delaware isn’t shyt and there’s much better places to be.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
:gucci:. U can’t be serious. New York gives you survival skills to be able to make it anywhere. If it wasn’t for New York giving a lot of people that foundation, They wouldn’t be at the level they’re at or had the opportunities (including myself).
Translation she used to hussle candy bars to save the rec centah

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

Dead serious. I had a friend from Queens and one from Brooklyn and all they talked about was New York. I wondered why they left if they loved it so much. And neither of them was at the top of anything. We all did the same job.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
:duck: No one is moving to Delaware. Delaware is not a place that you move to .. it’s a place that you move from. You’re moving there just validated my position. In droves???? Lmao... yeah ok.

There was a thread on here a few weeks back telling people that Delaware isn’t shyt and there’s much better places to be.
Lmao only reason I like New York is to buy clothes and for the Dominican bytches, that’s it. Maryland trumps it in every category

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Lmao only reason I like New York is to buy clothes and for the Dominican bytches, that’s it. Maryland trumps it in every category

Only think u like about ny is the bytches and the gear?

Cool me and 98% of ny don't like anything or care about Maryland. Usually drive or fly right over that shyt.

But it's Maryland tho. It will never be New York. That's like saying "only thing I like about a Benz is the interior; A Kia trumps it in every category."

Ok ...Still not a Benz. :manny:

So the hate is understandable.:ehh: