Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
8zjRJ7J.jpg
it's lit :damn:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
But that’s the thing... y’all sitting around making/posting videos about US; we’re not even giving y’all a half a thought. Too busy making moves to think about how basic your life may be in wherever u live. We’re here living, you’re just an observer.
Keep telling yourself that

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where r u from? I don’t need to tell
Myself anything, y’all tell on yourselves. How many threads in here do New Yorkers make about places we don’t live? Or never been to? Or haven’t experienced irl?

The Atlanta=Gay shyt gets dropped heavily on here and I never see southern nikkaz get in their feelings:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Atlanta=Gay shyt gets dropped heavily on here and I never see southern nikkaz get in their feelings:yeshrug:
Because the shyt is true that’s why. They can’t get in their feelings if something is relatable or verified as facts.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, the obsession about our lifestyle and culture is what’s funny af to me.
It's not an obsession...yall have this crazy superiority complex like everybody from everywhere else envy yall:heh: and it's been that way forever...(I live in Delaware now and its a lot of new york cats here so I see it daily) all nikkaz from new york talk about is new york...even when hip hop began to spread, new Yorkers act like only they matter... trust me, the obsession factor is in your head.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the shyt is true that’s why. They can’t get in their feelings if something is relatable or verified as facts.

But it's not true...I lived in DC for 6 years and that shyt is over running with gays...Dupont circle got more gags than Atlanta and its tiny compared...the difference is that Atl is the southern mecca so all the gays from the small towns transplant...nikkaz from atl ain't gay