Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Rather rock nike combat boots than timbs some mfkers seem to have a problem with this.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh...don’t worry bout the “he say she say” bullshyt...and don’t worry about anybody’s nudes but your moms...and don’t worry about what I get or don’t get...1 thing for sure...YO HOE ASS AINT GETTIN’ NO NUDES...I CAPE FOR A REASON...DUMBASS!!!...:francis:

Watch with the name calling...unless you really wanna meet up so I can punch you in your mouth...air it out...whatever...
Not trying to get no nudes dumbass nikka, and lol @bolded:mjlol:

Plus shouldnt you be investing more time in your going nowhere rap career rather than caping:jbhmm:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to get no nudes dumbass nikka, and lol @bolded:mjlol:

Plus shouldnt you be investing more time in your going nowhere rap career rather than caping:jbhmm:

Yeah...lol...change the subject...:pachaha:

You can say what’chu want about my “rap career”...(just updated my site...www.kavinthe1.com)...
“sometimes it don’t come fast it take time...what’chu nikkas know about that slow grind???”...:jbhmm:

Oh yeah...you can download my single here...
Music | Kavin The 1
what’chu workin’ on???...:leon:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...lol...change the subject...:pachaha:

You can say what’chu want about my “rap career”...(just updated my site...www.kavinthe1.com)...
“sometimes it don’t come fast it take time...what’chu nikkas know about that slow grind???”...:jbhmm:

Oh yeah...you can download my single here...
Music | Kavin The 1
what’chu workin’ on???...:leon:

changing subjects on what?:mjlol:aint changing the shyt its a much needed question, shouldnt your nobody self be more worried about your rap career, than caping?:jbhmm:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
changing subjects on what?:mjlol:aint changing the shyt its a much needed question, shouldnt your nobody self be more worried about your rap career, than caping?:jbhmm:

I’m not worried about that...next question???...:jbhmm:

My nobody self inspired a 59 page...870 plus reply thread and still counting...

"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

I did that...with my “nobody self”...you want me show emails from nikkas in the game tryna extort for me to “get on”???...you wanna know about my LLC I started as a result...so I can put myself on???...you know I gotta business account for my LLC...Triple Black Records, LLC...you know I got my own forum coming to you that’s being worked on for over a month now by my web designer???...
www.kt1f.com ???... (Kavin The 1 Forum)...

You know I’m one step away from gettin’ fundin’ for my label???...:jbhmm:

You know I got $800 custom made black earrings on the way???...you know I had more than you ever will...lost it and gon’ get it back...you know I’ma stunt on yo ass when I “get on” right???...:jbhmm:

w8aybr.jpg

That’s David Choate’ (pronounced sho-tay)...Owner of Triple Black Records, LLC aka @Kavin The 1

f27hjb.jpg

So tell me...what’chu workin’ on besides your broke cadillac???...:jbhmm:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m not worried about that...next question???...:jbhmm:

My nobody self inspired a 59 page...870 plus reply thread and still counting...

"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

I did that...with my “nobody self”...you want me show emails from nikkas in the game tryna extort for me to “get on”???...you wanna know about my LLC I started as a result...so I can put myself on???...you know I gotta business account for my LLC...Triple Black Records, LLC...you know I got my own forum coming to you that’s being worked on for over a month now by my web designer???...
www.kt1f.com ???... (Kavin The 1 Forum)...

You know I’m one step away from gettin’ fundin’ for my label???...:jbhmm:

You know I got $800 custom made black earrings on the way???...you know I had more than you ever will...lost it and gon’ get it back...you know I’ma stunt on yo ass when I “get on” right???...:jbhmm:

w8aybr.jpg

That’s David Choate’ (pronounced sho-tay)...Owner of Triple Black Records, LLC aka @Kavin The 1

f27hjb.jpg

So tell me...what’chu workin’ on besides your broke cadillac???...:jbhmm:
tenor.gif

Your accomplishments involve
*Influencing a creation of a thread:russ:
*Owning a label which nobody but YOU is signed to:mjlol:
* Owner of a forum which similar to your label, nobody but YOU is associated with:Denzellaugh2:

*And last but not least having $800 on a debit card:dead:

Thank you, my nikka, I needed this laugh:pachaha:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Your accomplishments involve
*Influencing a creation of a thread:russ:
*Owning a label which nobody but YOU is signed to:mjlol:
* Owner of a forum which similar to your label, nobody but YOU is associated with:Denzellaugh2:

*And last but not least having $800 on a debit card:dead:

Thank you, my nikka, I needed this laugh:pachaha:

@Cadillac @Cadillac @Cadillac

shouldn’t you be “worried” about yourself and not have hoes that you don’t know in real life as your avi???...:jbhmm:...

6qgy0z.jpg

yeah...I bet she’s gonna send you “nudes” too!!!...:russ:

Oh and I had fun spendin’ up my racks...still got a lil’ left...:umad:

You prolly don’t have 8 bucks...I had about 3,200 dollas when I ordered them custom studs...hate if you want...you imaginary player with hoes in your avi that you don’t know in real life...don’t get any lamer than that...you don’t even know the chick you capin’ for...:russ:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Cadillac @Cadillac @Cadillac

shouldn’t you be “worried” about yourself and not have hoes that you don’t know in real life as your avi???...:jbhmm:...

6qgy0z.jpg

yeah...I bet she’s gonna send you “nudes” too!!!...:russ:

Oh and I had fun spendin’ up my racks...still got a lil’ left...:umad:

You prolly don’t have 8 bucks...I had about 3,200 dollas when I ordered them custom studs...hate if you want...you imaginary player with hoes in your avi that you don’t know in real life...don’t get any lamer than that...you don’t even know the chick you capin’ for...:russ:
I never pmed that chick, I just liked that photo especially because of what the shirt says:yeshrug:

@bolded WOW $3,200 DOLLARS !!!:krs:....:mjlol: nikka if you dont get your below SoundCloud rapper level ass the foh
full

@2ndbolded the irony of this statement:deadrose:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
But that’s the thing... y’all sitting around making/posting videos about US; we’re not even giving y’all a half a thought. Too busy making moves to think about how basic your life may be in wherever u live. We’re here living, you’re just an observer.

:mjlol:to busy making moves?

nikka you to busy posting like everybody else on this site.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
thats really what it is, notice, alot of times its these fukkin boat nikkas and continentals who be hiding behind this "Defend NY at all cost" attitude when its really to shyt on AAs .:mjpls:
Afro- Latina to you, dumb Fukk. Dominican and black. But I clearly identify as black, fool and he’s black .save all that boat shyt. born and bred nyc. Y’all still talking amongst yourselves huh? Continue....