Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lol. Let’s not act like the difference between Arizona and Arkansas is that big of a stretch in the space time continuum of things. Really ???

ok bytch, so a state with 7 million people, one of the top 7 biggest metros in the country, and mutiple professional teams can be confused with and is almost the same with Arkansas:stopitslime:

You POS NYers really believe in that delusion that everything outside of your rat infested 5 boroughs is cornfields:mjlol:

A black person from Arizona or Arkansas should never be taken seriously. And again I blame Atlanta for allowing these hillbilly dudes from other southern states thinking their brand new.

Arkansas :russ:

I wish a dude from there would lmao.

If I took a dump in Arkansas streets I bet most of the people there would eat it:russ:
AZ aint a southern state dumbass, and idk why yall NYers talking such big shyt, when you nikkas havent been taken seriously since the 50 cent days:lolbron:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
He is non-AA so he has no idea what he is talking about.

He wants to hide his ethnic slights behind regional boasting.

As far as l'm concerned his type are just piggybacking as usual.

:francis:
Exactly. The Haitians and Dominicans up there think they’re superior to the AA’s of the south, west, and Midwest. nikka really said NY was the only place that created their own genre of music.

AA’s, we all we got :francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Only reason why NY people get annoyed is because it's the same corny jokes. How do y'all seriously find timberland jokes so funny? Rat jokes so funny? Slang jokes so funny? shyt just seems lame :ld:

There's also an obvious double standard (i.e. other cities have rat problems but youll never hear jokes about it) too but I've always looked at it as having an inferiority complex (you'll see a lot of "y'all did it to us" responses, on some female shyt). Like, dudes are getting revenge on some scorned lover shyt
this is stupid, every city gets shots thrown at them with the same stereotypical/cliche points

ATL- is assaulted for its presence of homosexuals

Chicago- killing and homicide

LA -for gangs, and sometimes bucking/wenching

So when we get to NY we now suppose to come up with some original innovative jokes, when that is not the case when we roasting other cities :comeon:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:russ: i remember when i first moved down south(from NY) when i was a kid, nikkas would laugh they ass off when i didnt understand why wearing Timbs with shorts were not cool.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only reason why NY people get annoyed is because it's the same corny jokes. How do y'all seriously find timberland jokes so funny? Rat jokes so funny? Slang jokes so funny? shyt just seems lame :ld:

There's also an obvious double standard (i.e. other cities have rat problems but youll never hear jokes about it) too but I've always looked at it as having an inferiority complex (you'll see a lot of "y'all did it to us" responses, on some female shyt). Like, dudes are getting revenge on some scorned lover shyt

if-you-go-to-school-in-new-york-you-have-20818183.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. The Haitians and Dominicans up there think they’re superior to the AA’s of the south, west, and Midwest. nikka really said NY was the only place that created their own genre of music.

AA’s, we all we got :francis:
thats really what it is, notice, alot of times its these fukkin boat nikkas and continentals who be hiding behind this "Defend NY at all cost" attitude when its really to shyt on AAs .:mjpls:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ok bytch, so a state with 7 million people, one of the top 7 biggest metros in the country, and mutiple professional teams can be confused with and is almost the same with Arkansas:stopitslime:

You POS NYers really believe in that delusion that everything outside of your rat infested 5 boroughs is cornfields:mjlol:

AZ aint a southern state dumbass, and idk why yall NYers talking such big shyt, when you nikkas havent been taken seriously since the 50 cent days:lolbron:

Got Damn...ya’ll nikkas really mad at her for not showing her pics???...you really gotta go there and call my lady the b word???...:picard:...just cause you actin’ aggressive don’t mean you gon’ get her homie...ask yourself what your mom was doin’ between buildings at night by the dumpster during her teenage years when she had you???...that’s the real bytch!!!...:usure:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Got Damn...ya’ll nikkas really mad at her for not showing her pics???...you really gotta go there and call my lady the b word???...:picard:...just cause you actin’ aggressive don’t mean you gon’ get her homie...ask yourself what your mom was doin’ between buildings at night by the dumpster during her teenage years when she had you???...that’s the real bytch!!!...:usure:
you in here :cape: but her ass aint gon give you no nudes you do know that right:usure:?

I aint interested in the chick, I pay her no mind, she quoted me with her stupid self getting two states in different regions confused:mjlol:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you in here :cape: but her ass aint gon give you no nudes you do know that right:usure:?

I aint interested in the chick, I pay her no mind, she quoted me with her stupid self getting two states in different regions confused:mjlol:

Breh...don’t worry bout the “he say she say” bullshyt...and don’t worry about anybody’s nudes but your moms...and don’t worry about what I get or don’t get...1 thing for sure...YO HOE ASS AINT GETTIN’ NO NUDES...I CAPE FOR A REASON...DUMBASS!!!...:francis:

Watch with the name calling...unless you really wanna meet up so I can punch you in your mouth...air it out...whatever...