• No

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Only if we have an actual relationship

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nah if my homie don't speak to my woman she gonna wonder wtf his problem is and honestly I'd wonder myself so it would definitely be a discussion

But it ain't like dawg gonna be like "nikka FDB :rudy: " it was probably just an honest mistake so it ain't a big deal. Usually it's just the ultra-jealous nikkas that feel like they homies shouldn't even acknowledge their bytches existence but that's ridiculous to me.

In that tweet tho her body language was definitely "leave me alone" I still would've at least said hi but Lavine gets a pass on this one
The way that user worded that sentence is very telling about what they were trying to achieve. Still ain't gone get them no quality p*ssy though

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
If I knew them already then yea I would speak to them. If I was at a gathering and he had a new girl, he would probably introduce me to them so…

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So the clip cuts when it literally looks like he was going back to her? Internet gonna internet.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
My homie had to tell me his girl thought I hated her cause I didn't really speak to her :mjlol:

I'd rather that happen than a dude resenting me for talking too much to his girl. Man's jealousy is more dangerous than a woman's need for attention.

I don't give a fukk about no manners when every person has a psycho in them waiting to bust out.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It depends on the context but i voted yes.

If it’s his wife or girl. I’d know them if the guy was really my “homie” so of course I’d speak.

If it’s some random dude that I know from the gym or some place and we just casually say what’s up. Its case by case, but generally I’m always speaking. In the scenario I’d have spoken

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Some dudes get the wrong idea if you're too cordial. On the flip side a lot of dudes avoid women/people who don't look like they're in the mood to talk.