Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Only if we have an actual relationship

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
it all depends. Savannah clearly looks like she doesn't want to be bothered and dude probably doesn't know her like that. She has her arms crossed, is looking down, looks like she's in a bad mood. In that scenario, there is ZERO wrong for a dude not interacting with her.

If she's smiling, looking up at the dude or extended her hand and he passed her by, then him intentionally ignoring her would be very rude. If she's mad in this scenario, which I doubt, she needs to blame herself. It's every bit her onus to be of a demeanor that looks like she wants to be interacted with.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How was this even Lavine's fault? :mjlol:

She's the one pouting, acting like a bytch and not even looking at him when she KNOWS he's about to walk past :mjlol:

If that was Chris Paul, D-Wade, Mav, Melo or even AD she doesn't do any of that :mjlol:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Beyond

Good morning
Good evening
He left the package by the door for you

I have nothing to say to my partners friends;
I dont even really make eye contact with them for too long incase they go & tell him was letting off choosing signals.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The polite thing to do is to extend a salutation towards the wife, but I understand why some ppl wouldn't do it...

IMO, the wife gotta mouth and can use it_as well. She could say hello & smile. But, she also have to right to not greet someone and rock a RBF/scowl/mean mug.. *shrugs*

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I mean I say hi and do some small talk if we are sitting next to each other or something but I'm not really friends with them, if they divorced I will probably never interact or see them again.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Personally me and the homies never speak to each others women. Even when me n him lived together

Twitter dude prolly an attention whore who needs everyone to like him

Not a big deal but I wanna see the full clip, after dapping up AD look like he turned back and clip was cut off.. Maybe he said something after.. who knows :yeshrug:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Nah if my homie don't speak to my woman she gonna wonder wtf his problem is and honestly I'd wonder myself so it would definitely be a discussion

But it ain't like dawg gonna be like "nikka FDB :rudy: " it was probably just an honest mistake so it ain't a big deal. Usually it's just the ultra-jealous nikkas that feel like they homies shouldn't even acknowledge their bytches existence but that's ridiculous to me.

In that tweet tho her body language was definitely "leave me alone" I still would've at least said hi but Lavine gets a pass on this one