• No

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Only if we have an actual relationship

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:People on the internet be trying their hardest to look hard/edgy. It’s proper manners to speak to a person and their spouse. Reminds me when Ghost got mad at some fan girl for not acknowledging his wife. And the internet made him look like the bad guy smh.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one asked why Desi Banks was there? Where the hell are they even at?

Basic social contract was broken by her body language. If someone is ignoring me or giving a vibe that they don't want to speak I'll keep it moving.

He looked dead at her while he was dapping up LeBron. She wasn't acknowledging him and looked like she ain't want to be there so he went straight at AD who was acknowledging him.

You're placing all the onus on him to greet her. There's other people there he didn't greet. He said what's up to the people he knows.
and honestly i don't even blame her either. every person who sees lebron probably tries to greet him and have a conversation with him, people who know him and people who don't. he is one of the top 5 most famous people in the world. every single basketball player for sure. if you're not built for that, i can't blame you for just trying to chill and take something in with your husband, without some weirdos zooming in, slowing down the speed and analyzing your every interaction.

no wonder you never really see her on camera that often.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
DEPENDS. THERE ARE SOME THAT I SPEAK TO LIKE THE HOMIES AND THEN THERE ARE ONES THAT GET VERY SHORT INTERACTIONS WITH. I PLAY IT BY EAR AND FOLLOW MY FRIEND'S LEAD ON HOW THEY WISH FOR ME TO INTERACT WITH THEIR WIVES.

Daps
one thing i noticed as I got grown was a lot of people don't have manners and then others try their damndest to not impress or be impressed. like in college i would be brought into a dorm/room full of people doing nothing but staring at a tv screen and even though they might look dead in my eyes nobody would acknowledge that some random person has come into their vicinity or introduce themselves and that was hella awkward
that made me start announcing myself as i enter a room, just to not be like them weirdos. so if i don't say hi to you individually i will at least put my hand up and say "hi everybody...i'm ____" or something.... lighten the mood, try to make people a lil more confortable with some level of cordialness so i don't feel like i'm entering a lions den or some ish lol
then i get trolled for being proper :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing i noticed as I got grown was a lot of people don't have manners and then others try their damndest to not impress or be impressed. like in college i would be brought into a dorm/room full of people doing nothing but staring at a tv screen and even though they might look dead in my eyes nobody would acknowledge that some random person has come into their vicinity or introduce themselves and that was hella awkward
that made me start announcing myself as i enter a room, just to not be like them weirdos. so if i don't say hi to you individually i will at least put my hand up and say "hi everybody...i'm ____" or something.... lighten the mood, try to make people a lil more confortable with some level of cordialness so i don't feel like i'm entering a lions den or some ish lol
then i get trolled for being proper :mjlol:
you just an extrovert most likely tho

there's nothing wrong with it. especially in the situation you described, walking down to your seat in some type of arena and mfs expecting people to dap every single person they pass by is wild to me tho. (especially if they don't know them and are not giving off the social ques to converse with them)

this is definitely some type of lebron hyper analyzation shyt that goes on everywhere online.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and honestly i don't even blame her either. every person who sees lebron probably tries to greet him and have a conversation with him, people who know him and people who don't. he is one of the top 5 most famous people in the world. every single basketball player for sure. if you're not built for that, i can't blame you for just trying to chill and take something in with your husband, without some weirdos zooming in, slowing down the speed and analyzing your every interaction.

no wonder you never really see her on camera that often.

That wasn't just some random person though. That's one of their NBA peers. I don't know if she knows him but she didn't look to be in the mood so I don't know why anyone would act like she should have been greeted giving off that kind of energy.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't just some random person though. That's one of their NBA peers. I don't know if she knows him but she didn't look to be in the mood so I don't know why anyone would act like she should have been greeted giving off that kind of energy.
she been with the man his entire career there been 600 nba peers a year for 20 years, I do agree she was the one giving off the vibe of not wanting to socialize, but she seen all these players come and go. i can see her being tired of it all too.

especially in such a minor interaction lol.

internet mfs overanalyzing this shyt way too hard, myself included just to say it's really not a big deal on either side.

if lebron invited this man to his house/party and he was rude to her/she was rude to him/he didn't introduce them etc. then it might be some awkward shyt to talk about, but this is a 10 second slowed down clip of a man dapping up 2 people he knows while taking a seat in a basketball arena... and mfs having hot takes. it's foreal the lebron james industrial take complex at work.

Daps
you just an extrovert most likely tho

there's nothing wrong with it. especially in the situation you described, walking down to your seat in some type of arena and mfs expecting people to dap every single person they pass by is wild to me tho. (especially if they don't know them and are not giving off the social ques to converse with them)

this is definitely some type of lebron hyper analyzation shyt that goes on everywhere online.

i would actually claim introvert. i just learned by getting grown that there was a certain way that i need to represent myself to others. probably my career choice. but yeah if i know you or someone you are with i am acknowledging everybody.

the only category of people i am not speaking to are those under the IDFWU label lol

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
In this situation, ignoring the context of what happened after, if she wanted a greeting the onus would also be on her to look approachable. If he's looking at her and she's not making any eye contact, has here arms crossed and is looking mad, then it's not on the other person to blast past that and to say something.

Just like if a woman walks into a grocery store and gas station with a hoody on, the hoody pulled up over her head, she's walking fast and intentionally avoiding eye contact... to me that says she intentionally doesn't want to be engaged or be bothered... she doesn't want some guy to harrass her and beg for her number. Still, you will have dudes, especially if they are standing outside a gas station, hit her up like 'whats up shorty, how you doing' and then get mad when she keeps walking. To me, that's what Savannah looks like. She wants to be in her own world and doesn't want to be bothered. If she wants to be acknowledged, at a minimum she needs to make eye contact.