Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Personally me and the homies never speak to each others women. Even when me n him lived together

Twitter dude prolly an attention whore who needs everyone to like him

Out of respect if she’s with the homie you say hello or what’s up Mrs so and so… you can’t just say wassup to ya peoples and totally ignore their wife sitting next to them… That shyt is wild disrespectful :dahell:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
If your friend doesn’t want you to speak to/acknowledge his woman when you see her, he’s probably insecure or just doesn’t trust you

:patrice:

Me and my homeboys all speak to each other’s women… never any awkward interactions… of course you have to draw the line somewhere but….

:yeshrug:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I’m still speaking. At best I’ll put my hand out for the handshake or fist bump, at worse I’m hitting her with the
200w.gif

Totally passing over her is just crazy lol
Yeah facts. I wouldnt have gone in for a dap or anything but def a head nod or smile. She could just have resting bytch face or be thinking about what she gonna eat later. I done seen girls make that same face and flash a smile when acknowledged. She was clearly on standby for a reaction. It is what it is.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just went out to get food and to a lil bar to get a drink with my homeboy wife yesterday lol. She literally called me like by your spot, meet me up here. Kicked it with her and her home from for about 2 hours and then went to the other spot and my homie met us up there. Then I got other partners, where I’m just cordial or whatever. All relationships different