BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You can never go wrong with a fake "nice to meet you"
It has to be an ego thing with nikkas like you

A person not acknowledging you, and clearly doesn’t want to be bothered yet you STILL have to speak to them

At that point it’s not about being polite it’s about you

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It ain't fun if the homes don't get none :shaq:

But fr if you're over the age of 30, this some goof shyt to be worried about. I've met people who are my close friends now THROUGH their girlfriends or wives(via school and work) one of the brehs even got divorced and I gave him some advice to get his confidence up and he went on the rebound.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Baffled by answers in this thread because I don't know any people who were raised to act like that. This is basic social contract shyt you're taught as a child. If I was playing at my friend's house as a kid I knew to greet his parents, say hi etc. If I was out in public and ran into a friend alongside their family or someone I didn't know, I'd introduce myself/say hi. That's normal shyt.

All this "he might think I'm creeping on his girl" shyt is NOT normative social thinking in this country.

Daps
Bro shut up.

You must be one of them incel nikkas who watch videos on a women’s body language.

The bytch don’t wanna speak, you don’t know her , LEAVE HER DF ALONE

why is that so hard for some of you hard headed negros?

That breh admitted the other day in a thread that he's single and can't get a woman. He's definitely an incel.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Only if I was friends with her before hand will I talk to my friend's wife, but it will be kept short, and that's it. If I didn't know her before my friend, I will say hi, that's it.

My friend will say something to me if he thinks I should be more talkative to his lady/wife.

:manny:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It has to be an ego thing with nikkas like you

A person not acknowledging you, and clearly doesn’t want to be bothered yet you STILL have to speak to them

At that point it’s not about being polite it’s about you

Within most instances of meeting a group you acknowledge who you know and pleasantries to those you dont

This video here, she looked to be in her own world and he kept it moving

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That breh admitted the other day in a thread that he's single and can't get a woman. He's definitely an incel.
Of course you’d make that assumption from conversation when I made my stance pretty clear on the subject.

I choose to be single by choice and have only been single the past two months :mjlol:

Anything to deflect you condoning you being called out for victim blaming in the case of domestic violence.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way this is a 10 second video slowed down at like .5 speed if not more

yall acting like he lingered there, and didn't acknowledge her, all of this happened in a span of a couple seconds. he dapped up his teammates and we don't even know what happened after or if he sat down or what. i have no idea if he has ever met that woman or would even recognize her.

this is typical weirdo hyper analyzing everything lebron related obsession behavior

:gucci:

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I just went out to get food and to a lil bar to get a drink with my homeboy wife yesterday lol. She literally called me like by your spot, meet me up here. Kicked it with her and her home from for about 2 hours and then went to the other spot and my homie met us up there. Then I got other partners, where I’m just cordial or whatever. All relationships different
:duck:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One thing about my bytch, the bytch can’t live without me. Just look above at my bytch. I can do anything to this bytch and she gonna be here like clockwork. My bytch love me

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
He would have looked like a bozo if he dapped his wife. Smile and a head nod is enough.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
maybe she dont like peckerwoods

giphy.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one asked why Desi Banks was there? Where the hell are they even at?

Baffled by answers in this thread because I don't know any people who were raised to act like that. This is basic social contract shyt you're taught as a child. If I was playing at my friend's house as a kid I knew to greet his parents, say hi etc. If I was out in public and ran into a friend alongside their family or someone I didn't know, I'd introduce myself/say hi. That's normal shyt.

All this "he might think I'm creeping on his girl" shyt is NOT normative social thinking in this country.

Basic social contract was broken by her body language. If someone is ignoring me or giving a vibe that they don't want to speak I'll keep it moving.

He looked dead at her while he was dapping up LeBron. She wasn't acknowledging him and looked like she ain't want to be there so he went straight at AD who was acknowledging him.

You're placing all the onus on him to greet her. There's other people there he didn't greet. He said what's up to the people he knows.