Twitter Roasts Trehs for Inability to Cancel J K Rowling

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
That’s why I conveniently have to step away when that topic comes up in discussions. Everyone has the right to exist and be happy, but transwomen push the fukking limit because they are MALES and behave like MALES; they have to dominate.

Transmen do NOT impose on biological males because they are FEMALE and know that MEN will set them straight.

Women cannot face off with transwomen.
It takes a woman who is powerful because money/status will make ppl listen to women.

Males do not have to dominate

What are those males who were assigned male at birth gonna do to set them straight? violence?

money and status to listen to when she's been getting push back since that hill she's decided to die on?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
These comments :what:My goodness nggas can’t even admit Trans are batshyt crazy and that JK Rowling was right….bc that’s now a “right wing talking point’ :snoop:

And yall wonder why we are about to bludgeoned in the next election and potentially for years to come. We are the party/culture of absolute make believe. Have a fukking backbone.
This is a common tactic. “Why do you have trannies on your mind? :sas1:“ or harassing your job to get you cancelled to intimidate people from saying shyt then next thing you know mental illness is now a civil right we all have to agree to.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm officially too old for thecoli. I can now acknowledge its no longer the SOHH community from before...but that's okay. Time's change. I know young brothas are marching with trehs and saying words like cisgender now and I accepted it...but didn't realize they would take over thecoli. These new metrosexual nikkas can have it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm officially too old for thecoli. I can now acknowledge its no longer the SOHH community from before...but that's okay. Time's change. I know young brothas are marching with trehs and saying words like cisgender now and I accepted it...but didn't realize they would take over thecoli. These new metrosexual nikkas can have it.
most of us just aren't thinking about them one way or another. I've never even spoken to treh before (i think i saw one once like 8 years ago), why do i need to speak on them?
I actually agree with JK, but also think she doing too much commenting on them every other week,

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
most of us just aren't thinking about them one way or another. I've never even spoken to treh before (i think i saw one once like 8 years ago), why do i need to speak on them?
I actually agree with JK, but also think she doing too much commenting on them every other week,
No I mean, the things we used to talk about, we can't talk about. Let's forget about trehs for a sec, for example, there's a new Jessica Alba action movie coming out and I told a coworker she looks good for her age, and another coworker, 19 year old white girl got offended said that is so sexist. I'm like huh, whatcha mean? That's a compliment?!?!

but I had to think about it and realized whats not sexist to me, is sexist to them. Same idea here in the thread. What's weird to me, isn't weird to these new niccas. I'm fukking behind the times.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Males do not have to dominate

They don’t have to, but can and will if they want. Yeeeeea unless you are a woman you won’t get it. E.g. Why make a huge deal about being allowed in women’s restrooms when enough women have expressed how uncomfortable it makes us?
What are those males who were assigned male at birth gonna do to set them straight? violence?
Possibly. Again, you aren’t a woman so you don’t get it. When you know that you are physically weaker than those around you, you inherently operate differently. The same way women are advised not to walk around at night alone, not to get in arguments with random men, etc because you don’t know what will happen. Transmen know not to rock the boat and just get in where they fit in. No- every man won’t threaten or hurt them, but if they push it and act belligerent there’s a great chance someone will.
money and status to listen to when she's been getting push back since that hill she's decided to die on? She has the money to cushion her. She has the security to say what A LOT OF WOMEN are feeling, but are too afraid to say. When regular women say what she says we are called “TERFs”, bigots, etc. You got transwomen telling biological women that we are copying them, they are more feminine than us, WE are the reason biological males are afraid to date them or be seen with them, etc. However, when WE bite back, it’s a problem.
So nah, Rowling is speaking for plenty of women and we thank her for putting her name on the line to say what many of us can’t without blowback. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
What was the date that transwomen being in restrooms did you start to care about it?

The problem is with those men

That's crazy because you have many women who aren't as rich and powerful social status up as Rowling who are doing the same thing, which was way the word TERF was created

Don't be a coward, stand on business

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Times do indeed change, sometimes for the better and oftentimes for the worse. I personally don't believe that we should lament the loss of a time when people could be openly racist or bigoted without any criticism. I don't think people should let their hatred for others blind them to the fact that they're signal-boosting people who hate them too. The 'clownfish' dude you're quoting in the OP is a notorious, woke-whining racist. The same goes for the other accounts you're posting. Like, what is that?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA