Twitter Roasts Trehs for Inability to Cancel J K Rowling

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That show on HBO going to a 100 thousand trillion and none of the alphabets can say anything about it :mjlol:

I've already seen a couple headlines about how the show will face problems, be a disaster, Warner needs to just buy the IP from Rowling to remove her from the process, etc. I'm sure certain people will attempt to make the cast of the show's life a living hell, there will be abuse aimed at children but it'll be a smash hit. Anyone who denies that is lying to themselves. These are the same people who told us a Harry Potter theme park wouldn't work, a Harry Potter video game wouldn't work, etc. The IP has transcended everything, virtually every kid loves it and millions of adults do too. Nothing you can do...

Speaking of backlash...they're gonna make one of the kids black, just watch. It'll be to neutralize the trans protests and end up angering the weird white racist fans who obsess over casting. So they'll be facing attacks on two fronts.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo.
I'm really starting to think we got whole Nazi's in the booth cosplaying as black cause ain't no way y'all "Black" following this many fukking right wingers.

I'd be ready to slap the hitler stache off these crackers for half their takes.

Exactly. The algorithm will only show you what you have already been seeking out or what you are already apart of. :mjpls:

It's clear that most of the people on this site are right-wing red pillers

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
lol wtf @ all the whining in this thread. i forgot we had trehs on thecoli. j k rowling is that ether that make ya soul burn slow.
The argument being had has nothing to do with trehs. It has everything to do with the fact that brehs have been sharing white supremacist tweets on a "majority black" site.

When brehs call it out, the response usually is, "Did they lie, tho".

It happens way too often for it to be a merely coincidence.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Several clues.

Twitter checkmark
AI photos
Anime avatar
Posts on Twitter

I simply clicked the profile to confirm that this is another racist shyt head. If you seen it enough the shyt is predictable. Just the posts alone OP posted reek of the same shyt as all the other racist shyt heads on the internet. Didn't even need to click the profiles to be sure of it. If you guys can't smell it a mile away at this point, I don't know what to tell you.

Anyone posting on Twitter at this point is going to be a high likelihood of being this type. Especially those obsessed with stupid culture war bullshyt.

Better question is why is it becoming a trend to share content from racist shythead on this site because they happen to hate some gays and trannies? Why even give them shine. They hate your black ass too and maybe more.
It's become a recurrent theme at this point. It's happening too many times to be a coincidence.

Like, these dudes can't really be that lazy to just check what type of account they are sharing a tweet from.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Exactly. The algorithm will only show you what you have already been seeking out or what you are already apart of. :mjpls:

It's clear that most of the people on this site are right-wing red pillers
This simply isn't true in the For You section of the app . Lot's of bots and random right wing memes. I mostly follow black pro gamers and streamers.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Several clues.

Twitter checkmark
AI photos
Anime avatar
Posts on Twitter

I simply clicked the profile to confirm that this is another racist shyt head. If you seen it enough the shyt is predictable. Just the posts alone OP posted reek of the same shyt as all the other racist shyt heads on the internet. Didn't even need to click the profiles to be sure of it. If you guys can't smell it a mile away at this point, I don't know what to tell you.

Anyone posting on Twitter at this point is going to be a high likelihood of being this type. Especially those obsessed with stupid culture war bullshyt.

Better question is why is it becoming a trend to share content from racist shythead on this site because they happen to hate some gays and trannies? Why even give them shine. They hate your black ass too and maybe more.
Because they are c00ns. We already know what Elon thinks of us, so if you still use twitter, you have no self respect. How you gonna be surprised that a racist platform has racist users? Are be shocked that a racist who hates black people, also hates other groups?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
one can predict the exact content these ws agents will post because they talk about it on their home boards beforehand, the thread we're in right now is proof

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I ain't clicking on all that shyt. Spending too much time shooting the messenger is like a damn dog chasing his tail in a circle. i will probably never see another post from that peon ever again and that's ESPECIALLY so when I DON'T click on his profile, like you just did.

You already got trannys on your brain so

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This simply isn't true in the For You section of the app . Lot's of bots and random right wing memes. I mostly follow black pro gamers and streamers.

Not even true for YouTube. I had to block Jason withlock videos entirely and they kept recommending Thomas Sowell videos too that I had to block multiple times.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
These comments :what:My goodness nggas can’t even admit Trans are batshyt crazy and that JK Rowling was right….bc that’s now a “right wing talking point’ :snoop:

And yall wonder why we are about to bludgeoned in the next election and potentially for years to come. We are the party/culture of absolute make believe. Have a fukking backbone.
She is absolutely correct and it took a woman who is too rich/powerful to be canceled for people to listen.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She is absolutely correct and it took a woman who is too rich/powerful to be canceled for people to listen.

Right, like as a woman how can you NOT be on her side.

Yet bc of polarized political correctness, if you’re a black, democrat woman , you’re not allowed to agree with her?! :why: We are becoming a very dumb society

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Right, like as a woman how can you NOT be on her side.

Yet bc of polarized political correctness, if you’re a black, democrat woman , you’re not allowed to agree with her?! :why: We are becoming a very dumb society
That’s why I conveniently have to step away when that topic comes up in discussions. Everyone has the right to exist and be happy, but transwomen push the fukking limit because they are MALES and behave like MALES; they have to dominate.

Transmen do NOT impose on biological males because they are FEMALE and know that MEN will set them straight.

Women cannot face off with transwomen.
It takes a woman who is powerful because money/status will make ppl listen to women.