Twitter Roasts Trehs for Inability to Cancel J K Rowling

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I clicked this person profile and one of the first posts is claiming to be Japanese (more likely a white incel) whining about a black character in a video game.

Again, why you dudes constantly posting antiblack racists content for views.

You may not get or like this, but modern pop culture is very anti Black in a "cool" way.
Its cool to kill Black opps, say you a N, sell tons of dope in the hood and speak of impregnating women youre not married to..at some point some sinister cultures pick that up and run with it.
Wiz Khalifa thinks its cool to go hang with a hispanic anti Black racist boxer..why???
Because anything anti Black has been normalized in society and is good cool content..and it manifests itself in many ways. You hate to see it.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
this is the type of smart dumb poster that has taken over

my man points out nazis and your response is hey his hood was hidden tho

:pacspit:

id permanently bush some of these posters

this ngga literally racism shaming another man :snoop: :dead:
The problem with nikkas like you is you OVERVALUE your role on a message board. Ya'll actually think your contributing to real social causes cuz you found ONE racist on Twitter after spending 30 minutes analyzing their profile. All so you can feel like Indiana Jones.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I ain't clicking on all that shyt. Spending too much time shooting the messenger is like a damn dog chasing his tail in a circle. i will probably never see another post from that peon ever again and that's ESPECIALLY so when I DON'T click on his profile, like you just did.

You're such a bytch made fakkit

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

He's a podcast nikka....mfer would live stream a lynching if it meant they can get they numbers up.

Every brother ain't a brother. Remember that.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I clicked this person profile and one of the first posts is claiming to be Japanese (more likely a white incel) whining about a black character in a video game.

Again, why you dudes constantly posting antiblack racists content for views.

It's the right's strategy.

Spread a whole bunch of news about culture war bullshyt and hope that you're on their side about that particular topic, then you keep going down a rabbit hole until you vote Republican.

Like throwing shyt up against a wall and hoping that it sticks.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Nah he’s right this is intellectual genocide. That tweet has no indication whatsoever of politics. It is a singular human thought. Yet before you can agree or disagree, you have to see the author’s background!?! That’s INSANE

And I say this almost daily on here: you’re either very young or very white to adopt that over the top tryhard dapfish militant posting. shyt dont smell right. Like why are you trying so hard:patrice:Beta shyt

Braman

Superstar
Daps
LGBT is making in roads they turning allegedly straight black men into rainbow warriors streets is fukin dead :bryan:

Daps
I have an old friend from High School who transitioned a few years ago. Back then she was a fan of Harry Potter.

I ended up asking them what they thought of the JK Rowling stuff last summer and they only expressed disappointment. Just seemed sad that something fun from childhood was politicized.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have an old friend from High School who transitioned a few years ago. Back then she was a fan of Harry Potter.

I ended up asking them what they thought of the JK Rowling stuff last summer and they only expressed disappointment. Just seemed sad that something fun from childhood was politicized.

They didn't transition, they started cross dressing.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Your dislike for one group of ppl got you reposting anti-black ppl on twitter and then juelzing like it doesn't matter
Alright when you put it that way I think I see where you coming from. I'll be more mindful of the source for now on.

for the record tho i don't hate trehs. i just hate what they did to j k rowling.