Twitter Roasts Trehs for Inability to Cancel J K Rowling

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BZoTg5H.jpeg

:scust:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Don't you think it's hypocritical that neither of you knew who she was when dude posted the tweet considering He didn't post antiblack content you FOUND antiblack content cuz you were looking for it.
nikka... he found antiblack content because it was there to find to begin with... the fukk is with you not being concerned with THAT portion of it? :stopitslime:

Nah.... yall nikkas weird

Times do indeed change, sometimes for the better and oftentimes for the worse. I personally don't believe that we should lament the loss of a time when people could be openly racist or bigoted without any criticism. I don't think people should let their hatred for others blind them to the fact that they're signal-boosting people who hate them too. The 'clownfish' dude you're quoting in the OP is a notorious, woke-whining racist. The same goes for the other accounts you're posting. Like, what is that?

All of this. If whatever part of you being "oldschool" got you meatriding racist antiblack idiots then your ass can :camby:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
nikka... he found antiblack content because it was there to find to begin with... the fukk is with you not being concerned with THAT portion of it? :stopitslime:
Nikka I can find antiblack content if I look for it. I'm not looking for it especially if it has NOTHING to do with the OP's topic. What point are you even trying to make? Anything can be found if you want to find it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Edit: OP is a faggœt for posting this far-right source; the enemy of my enemy isn't my friend :ufdup:

The gay weird kids loved Harry Potter, and the Karens thought it was Satan itself

Now its the other way around :wow:
Another white right wing twitter account posted on this site for a thread. Can't you guys find some black culture warriors to post instead at least? Damn.
How can Harry Potter, which in my 37 years of life, traditionally been known to be leftist literature be right wing now without changing a single word in the books?

You both sound insane.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
How can Harry Potter, which in my 37 years of life, traditionally been known to be leftist literature be right wing now without changing a single word in the books?

You both sound insane.
Learn to read you diçk sucking faggœt, if you weren't too busy sucking diçk, you'd know I was talking about the people complaining about JK Rowling:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
These comments :what:My goodness nggas can’t even admit Trans are batshyt crazy and that JK Rowling was right….bc that’s now a “right wing talking point’ :snoop:

And yall wonder why we are about to bludgeoned in the next election and potentially for years to come. We are the party/culture of absolute make believe. Have a fukking backbone.
I think a lot of these posters may be bots. They clearly dont understand how social media works through normal human interaction. Especially on twitter with trending topics.

This could of been a trending topic. Its a popular tweet, so when you click on a trending topic, itll show popular tweets first. OP could of just clicked on that tweet and reposted it here, like most normal actual people do.

A lot of these same posters do the opposite. Theyll comb through the account to determine their political views before commenting. Instead of talking about the topic posted.

Very bot or cultish behavior. I cant figure out which one though.

Daps
They didn't transition, they started cross dressing.
Back in high school they hadn't, yeah. A few years after the fact she had her breasts removed and started taking testosterone. Pronoun change and everything. Don't think I can call it cross dressing at that point

I asked them about the Rowling controversy well after the surgeries. Talked about Dave Chappelle too which was interesting.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think a lot of these posters may be bots. They clearly dont understand how social media works through normal human interaction. Especially on twitter with trending topics.

This could of been a trending topic. Its a popular tweet, so when you click on a trending topic, itll show popular tweets first. OP could of just clicked on that tweet and reposted it here, like most normal actual people do.

A lot of these same posters do the opposite. Theyll comb through the account to determine their political views before commenting. Instead of talking about the topic posted.

Very bot or cultish behavior. I cant figure out which one though.
You're white. Why are you always in these threads trying to dilute the awareness being raised about anti-Black racists?

Daps
The problem with nikkas like you is you OVERVALUE your role on a message board. Ya'll actually think your contributing to real social causes cuz you found ONE racist on Twitter after spending 30 minutes analyzing their profile. All so you can feel like Indiana Jones.
You described the democratic shills of thecoli perfectly.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This thread about Harry Potter :dahell:

Also, youre legit a tranny so I understand why you in here arguing in full force. Got to defend your fellow bussy chasers.
This thread is not about Harry Potter. Why can't you answer the question?

I'm not transgender, and I'm not gay. I'm just not a bigot. It's not that hard a concept for people to grasp.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This thread is not about Harry Potter. Why can't you answer the question?

I'm not transgender, and I'm not gay. I'm just not a bigot. It's not that hard a concept for people to grasp.
You the biggest bussy chaser on this site dont deny it now. You also a pdf. Cheerleading for pride parades where grown folks walk around children naked. Thats pdf behavior.

The feds ever look at your computer theyd throw you under the jail

This thread not about harry potter? What the thread title say punk bytch?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You the biggest bussy chaser on this site dont deny it now. You also a pdf. Cheerleading for pride parades where grown folks walk around children naked. Thats pdf behavior.

The feds ever look at your computer theyd throw you under the jail

This thread not about harry potter? What the thread title say punk bytch?
I don't care about your lies. Just answer the question.