Twitter Roasts Trehs for Inability to Cancel J K Rowling

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don't you think it's hypocritical that neither of you knew who she was when dude posted the tweet considering He didn't post antiblack content you FOUND antiblack content cuz you were looking for it.
Several clues.

Twitter checkmark
AI photos
Anime avatar
Posts on Twitter

I simply clicked the profile to confirm that this is another racist shyt head. If you seen it enough the shyt is predictable. Just the posts alone OP posted reek of the same shyt as all the other racist shyt heads on the internet. Didn't even need to click the profiles to be sure of it. If you guys can't smell it a mile away at this point, I don't know what to tell you.

Anyone posting on Twitter at this point is going to be a high likelihood of being this type. Especially those obsessed with stupid culture war bullshyt.

Better question is why is it becoming a trend to share content from racist shythead on this site because they happen to hate some gays and trannies? Why even give them shine. They hate your black ass too and maybe more.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Several clues.

Twitter checkmark
AI photos
Anime avatar
Posts on Twitter

I simply clicked the profile to confirm that this is another racist shyt head. If you seen it enough the shyt is predictable.

But you literally are blaming him for some anti black shyt he ain't post, reference or even mention. YOU found that shyt on your own cuz you were purposely looking for anti black shyt to trigger you

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo.
I'm really starting to think we got whole Nazi's in the booth cosplaying as black cause ain't no way y'all "Black" following this many fukking right wingers.

I'd be ready to slap the hitler stache off these crackers for half their takes.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
But you literally are blaming him for some anti black shyt he ain't post, reference or even mention. YOU found that shyt on your own cuz you were purposely looking for anti black shyt to trigger you
Like I said, I didn't need to look at the profile. You have a white boy whining about trannies on twitter. Is it hard to make a guess what other content this person posts about? Can't even find some black folks whining about this to post. Has to be another obvious ***** cracker that make up the majority of Twitter now.
There was some other dude posting shyt from "red pill news" or some shyt on another topic today, from Twitter, and once again, a casual glace at the profile has the usual bullshyt.

Stop consuming this shyt from obvious racist sources because you hate some gays ortrannies like they do. Because these same dudes you hahaing with about hating the gays are talking about how they hate you the next min. Looks dumb.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I ain't clicking on all that shyt. Spending too much time shooting the messenger is like a damn dog chasing his tail in a circle. i will probably never see another post from that peon ever again and that's ESPECIALLY so when I DON'T click on his profile, like you just did.
Your dislike for one group of ppl got you reposting anti-black ppl on twitter and then juelzing like it doesn't matter

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Another white right wing twitter account posted on this site for a thread. Can't you guys find some black culture warriors to post instead at least?country,

Because real black activists doing REAL work to change and progress America don't care about this shyt and if anything support lgbtq rights among other peoples rights moments.

It's only coli and Tariq nikkas that take all their political cues from cac rednecks and Republicans. Right down to the weird ass "proud to be an American" nationalism and their hatred of coexisting with African and Latino immigrants. Even using the same "Democrats want to replace real Americans with illegal immigrants" talking points.

But somehow if your politics are agreeable with other black people, it makes you a "shill" on thecoli. If your politics 110% aligns with everything cacs believe and want, then you a real one fighting for "tangibles."

A bunch of clearly right wing accounts on this forum has done a great job indoctrinating clueless coli nikkas into white supremacist ideology while thinking they're the height of pro-black thought. And it was no harder than just pitting us against each other with sick propaganda about Africans. You almost gotta give it to the white man sometimes.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I clicked this person profile and one of the first posts is claiming to be Japanese (more likely a white incel) whining about a black character in a video game.

Again, why you dudes constantly posting antiblack racists content for views.

That's what I love about this place. Privy little supersleuths going on all these witch hunts for "racist Democrats" because we can't trust politicians who actually defend our rights.

But they will celebrate any right wing cac who is actually anti-black as long as they share their bigotry over others as well.

The coli is full of aspiring cac weirdos and cowards.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
this is the type of smart dumb poster that has taken over

my man points out nazis and your response is hey his hood was hidden tho

:pacspit:

id permanently bush some of these posters

this ngga literally racism shaming another man :snoop: :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These comments :what:My goodness nggas can’t even admit Trans are batshyt crazy and that JK Rowling was right….bc that’s now a “right wing talking point’ :snoop:

And yall wonder why we are about to bludgeoned in the next election and potentially for years to come. We are the party/culture of absolute make believe. Have a fukking backbone.