Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
First of all, pawgset now and forever
2nd of all, Diana Ross and Bruce Leroy are not black
third - Tracee is a pawg
fourth why y'all nikkas so pressed on fake jesus birthday, go have dinner with ya fam

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Imagine being a black family to start with then decades down the line becoming a completely different race :wow: one day there will be white great grandchildren claiming Diana Ross as their grandmother they’ll be re writing history claiming that she was a mixed or had no black blood In her :troll:
shyt them c00ns was already doin that back in the day. Tina Turner and Chaka Khan was claiming full blood native American. Chaka even said some shyt about "Blackfoot Indian, French, and ******."

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:

DvMXfncUwAMV0OH.jpg

all I see is a beautiful BLACK family, what's the issue :mjgrin::troll:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Honestly who gives a fukk? Once Diana Ross is dead none of these family members will amount to shyt anyway.
What about the wealth they would have accumulated because of the lowered wealth tax?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I would’ve never known this photo existed if this thread hadn’t been made, and I’m not some young 90s baby. We’ve known Diana Ross been married to a white dude for years and has mixed kids. Why is this a surprise? I thought maybe she actually did or said something fukked up, but she didn’t.

I don’t think she did anything fukked up at all in posting that pic. For some it’s just a nice family photo. For others that pic is, hopefully, a real life example and lesson.