Twitter has officially removed all the blue checks from verified accounts

bnew

Veteran
Daps
0rFpOJs.png

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Elons Mars Workers are insufferable. They tell Halle Berry to stop with the fake oppression and then go on a tangent about how the blue check was an elitist tool about rank in the next breath. They thought it was a class system. It was so no one can impersonate them

“Free thinkers” are so fukking stupid

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Part of me thinks this is elaborate tho. It’s so his associates can get check marks and be seen over other news outlets and important people. If people who hate elon don’t get checks then the racists will and their posts will be prioritized

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me thinks this is elaborate tho. It’s so his associates can get check marks and be seen over other news outlets and important people. If people who hate elon don’t get checks then the racists will and their posts will be prioritized
That would be true if everybody and their momma couldn't just buy a check mark. This is just Elon trying to monetize the user base only he's doing it in the worst way possible. There's no elaborate planning with Elon, he's just a fukking moron who happens to have a lot of money.

He spent 40B on a company that was having trouble monetizing just so he could unban Trump for the lulz and memes and the nikka told him nah I'm good. He been trying to save face ever since honestly.