Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hyiS2rL.png

Bro I can't breathe. Tell that nikka to eat his L for dinner
mMoaLgg.png

:dead: Skip lunch to pay for Twitter blue crehs.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
if u pay for your check, does that remove all the annoying ads that twitter is riddled with?

zDeDfYn.png

fi1zfHS.png

Chrome extension to auto-block Twitter Blue subscribers on Twitter
Mute or Block Twitter Blue subscribers automatically, as you browse. Enjoy a much quieter and safer Twitter experience. The only accounts you'll see are those of the *actual* factual verified accounts, and regular users. Twitter Blue users, begone!

1PpkwdU.png

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
who gives a fukk? I have NPR, CNN, WGN, Fox news Chicago apps on my phone, which give me breaking news. no one NEEDS twitter.
But if you have Twitter, it basically reduces the need to have every one of those you just listed. It’s the fastest most up to date app you could use.

This blue check thing though is hilarious, cause now the only people with blue checks are either people with 1/8 the amount of followers as me trying to be news breakers, or people with toms of followers but are only known in a bubble, like a tik toker only famous to 13 year olds.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
he'll probably blame it on his "team"
Elon is paying for certain celebs twitter checks. Some celebs have actually posted that they’ve never paid for it and Elon said himself he’s paid them. Talk about being a total dikk riding loser. This dude is swagless with money, and the money doesn’t elevate him in any way when it comes to his personality.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon is paying for certain celebs twitter checks. Some celebs have actually posted that they’ve never paid for it and Elon said himself he’s paid them. Talk about being a total dikk riding loser. This dude is swagless with money, and the money doesn’t elevate him in any way when it comes to his personality.

You can’t buy cool. That’s what kills him.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
But if you have Twitter, it basically reduces the need to have every one of those you just listed. It’s the fastest most up to date app you could use.

This blue check thing though is hilarious, cause now the only people with blue checks are either people with 1/8 the amount of followers as me trying to be news breakers, or people with toms of followers but are only known in a bubble, like a tik toker only famous to 13 year olds.

yeah, but I rarely check twitter for news when I got the actual apps. at least u know those are real.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
just saw a post by joe biden and a bunch of blue subscribers replied to it are at the very top due to their boosted status. this is gonna drive a lot of people off the platform or cause them to limit replies if all people see at the top of every thread is MAGA and crypto comments.