Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

mykey

Superstar
Daps
This isn't a realistic option

People shame black police but we need more black cops

Yes a lot of black cops are uncle toms and yes a lot of black cops don't speak out about the foul shyt police do

But every black cop that gets added to the force means that less black people will have to encounter a white cop who is much more likely to escalate some shyt
That ain't gonna do shyt. This cop spoke out against police brutality and racial injustice. He was promptly fired.
:martin:

The underlying problem is systemic white supremacy enabled and amplified by the current President of the United States.

Daps
Man sit your dumb ass down, you ain't gonna bust a grape.
You’re a coward who licks the boots of people who hate you, thinking that will save you. It won’t. Police need to start dying and you know it. We all know it, but too many ofvus are afraid to have that conversation.

:unimpressed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You’re a coward who licks the boots of people who hate you, thinking that will save you. It won’t. Police need to start dying and you know it. We all know it, but too many ofvus are afraid to have that conversation.

:unimpressed:
Dumb ass, Trump won't even acknowledge police brutality but you prefer him huh. :russ:

Daps
This isn't a realistic option

People shame black police but we need more black cops

Yes a lot of black cops are uncle toms and yes a lot of black cops don't speak out about the foul shyt police do

But every black cop that gets added to the force means that less black people will have to encounter a white cop who is much more likely to escalate some shyt

But, we just saw an instance of black police officers brutalizing a breh. When the put that uniform on, they are working in the service of an institution that is anti-black to its core, its very purpose being the enforcement of our oppression. Police need to start dropping. It is the next logical step from the riots that are currently taking place. Violence is the only language the status quo has responded to. They ignore every else, but pay attention when their wealth and property is threatened. They will listen even more intently when their enforcers are killed.

:francis:

Daps
this does not even make sense.

so you prefer open racism but you are against racism? :stopitslime:
Yes, I want my racists in the open. I don’t want the genocidal benign neglect of the Democratic party. You can miss me with that. I want these racists to make their presence known. Makes them easier targets.

:yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I stand by every word. The weirdos, lesbians, and trannies in BLM don't represent me. fukk them and fukk trump. :stopitslime:

If you don't have a quote for the bold, stfu. :russell:

Yall corny af. Is this the new thing, e-jumping ados women for reasonable political dissent? Should i be reporting this? @Barnett114, @Houston911, @CHICAGO? :jbhmm:
You sound like Trump.

Your :cape:for Karen Whitsett

Why did a Detroit Democrat refuse to condemn protesters’ racism, join GOP slapdown of Whitmer’s powers?

Anyone believing money will insulate a black person from police discrimination or any discrimination at all is fooling themselves.

I taught my black kids that their elite upbringing would protect them from discrimination. I was wrong.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nah

Reparations will not stop police from shooting black men

Limiting interaction between white officers and black men is the only thing that will stop it

Either that or giving cops life sentences in jail for killing people without cause

Anyone believing money will insulate a black person from police discrimination or any discrimination at all is fooling themselves.
:gucci: Money wont insulate a single black person/ family. A well to do black community, otoh, could run their own local police force, elect their own DAs, their own school boards.

How is this not obvious and clear? :what: Im watching the Latinos do this rn. Jews, ofc, been doing it. It requires the money on a community wide level, ie reparations.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I gave 6 years of my life to public service helping my brothers and sisters, so I know the effect of Democratic vs Republican leaders. Sorry if I'm too passionate but this shyt ain't just message board babble to me.
:patrice: If i wanted to be as petty as yall are, I'd disregard your service like your apparent 'team' does mine. :usure:

But since im actually an adult who can debate without being a dikkhead, I'll ask, what state were you working in? :jbhmm: