Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My nikka, I talk about those issues with people who wanna fix those issues not just shyt on them. I gave 6 years of my life to public service helping my brothers and sisters, so I know the effect of Democratic vs Republican leaders. Sorry if I'm too passionate but this shyt ain't just message board babble to me. Ask why the damn George Floyd bill which is a star won't pass. It ain't because of Democrats.

I respect that bro, I know you're a solid dude

You've known me for over a decade online. The thought that I would have a pact with some trump supporters is nuts

Donald trump is the dumbest president of all time and prolly the worst. I hate donald trump

I just want our party (I call it our party cuz more than 90 percent of us vote for them) to show us more respect and do more for us

There is no hidden agenda. No agent shyt

It's really that simple

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I respect that bro, I know you're a solid dude

You've known me for over a decade online. The thought that I would have a pact with some trump supporters is nuts

Donald trump is the dumbest president of all time and prolly the worst. I hate donald trump

I just want our party (I call it our party cuz more than 90 percent of us vote for them) to show us more respect and do more for us

There is no hidden agenda. No agent shyt

It's really that simple
I see you in most these threads dapping and agreeing with them though. I know that the Republican party is not for us and don't give a fukk about us. You think I agree with everything Democrats do? I have hella criticism for them as well. I even considered not voting when Kamala got the VP bid, ask @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman But as Angela Davis said, I know there is room to work with her and Biden to actually do some shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Trump's been shyt on here his whole presidency, though. Even during his campaign. You were busy spamming Warrior threads in the coliseum, so maybe you didn't notice. Some feel it's redundant shytting on Trump like you seemingly feel it's redundant blaming the demographic actually responsible for his election: white women and Hispanics. Do we have to show up in every thread you're in asking where's your smoke for them? Are you aggressively sieging predominantly white and hispanic message boards to swaying them from voting against their own interest? Will you be blaming black people if Biden fails?

The way some of y'all get so defensive over the heat for Biden/Kamala is like y'all completely ignored the primaries. This whole forum damn near unanimously had both these candidates in the bushes last September, saying the exact same things you read now. :heh:
Is that why every thread shytting on Biden/Harris does Marshall Mathers numbers in here? :unimpressed:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see you in most these threads dapping and agreeing with them though. I know that the Republican party is not for us and don't give a fukk about us. You think I agree with everything Democrats do? I have hella criticism for them as well. I even considered not voting when Kamala got the VP bid, ask @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman But as Angela Davis said, I know there is room to work with her and Biden to actually do some shyt.

You do not see me dapping any pro trump posts

A Kamala criticism is not the same as being pro trump

And yes, there is room to work with Biden and Kamala.....which is why people voicing their displeasure with them cuz they may make a small effort to address some things

There is no reason to talk to trump. It won't lead to shyt

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Not only twitter but Facebook as well

Facebook removes troll farm posing as African-American support for Donald Trump

Facebook removed hundreds of accounts on Thursday from a foreign troll farm posing as African-Americans in support of Donald Trump and QAnon supporters. It also removed hundreds of fake accounts linked to conservative media outlet The Epoch Times that pushed pro-Trump conspiracy theories about coronavirus and protests in the U.S.

This is what happens when you have MAGA idiots in charge of anything. Can't even manage a half decent misinfo campaign.
:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You do not see me dapping any pro trump posts

A Kamala criticism is not the same as being pro trump

And yes, there is room to work with Biden and Kamala.....which is why people voicing their displeasure with them cuz they may make a small effort to address some things

There is no reason to talk to trump. It won't lead to shyt
You dapping and agreeing with the no vote crowd. You don't realize a lot of folks in here just tear Biden, Kamala and dems down? shyt ain't constructive, it's just tryna get people not to vote. They reach for shyt that is unreachable as their ask to get them to vote. You think they don't know that Biden can't give reparations or condemn all police to 30 years for killing black men? Republicans don't wanna even give a fukking stimulus check or good health insurance, they are pro police and anti-black plight. This shyt is common sense. There is no magic wand to make Republicans give a fukk about us and all white people to give us all we ask for.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Not only twitter but Facebook as well

Facebook removes troll farm posing as African-American support for Donald Trump

This is what happens when you have MAGA idiots in charge of anything. Can't even manage a half decent misinfo campaign.
:mjlol:
Mufukkas going all out with both barrels loaded on a social media campaign trying to fool black folk into not voting yet I'm supposed to believe folk here that only shyt on Biden and Harris while claiming they're neutral ain't agents? And there's no agents here doing Trump's dirty work? Gtfoh!!!!:rudy::camby:

Straight up insulting our intelligence habitually.

Daps
Nah

Reparations will not stop police from shooting black men

Limiting interaction between white officers and black men is the only thing that will stop it

Either that or giving cops life sentences in jail for killing people without cause
Targeting police will stop it, too. They will think twice about attacking us if they know one of theirs will die if that happens. In my opinion, putting police in the ground is a solution we must start availing.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Targeting police will stop it, too. They will think twice about attacking us if they know one of theirs will die if that happens. In my opinion, putting police in the ground is a solution we must start availing.

:yeshrug:

This isn't a realistic option

People shame black police but we need more black cops

Yes a lot of black cops are uncle toms and yes a lot of black cops don't speak out about the foul shyt police do

But every black cop that gets added to the force means that less black people will have to encounter a white cop who is much more likely to escalate some shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Breh said he prefer trump over Biden, now he tryna claim to be pro black and shyt. :mjlol::mjlol:
Like I said...they insult our intelligence with this shyt. This is how low they think of us and the sad thing is some idiots fall for it which is why they do it :snoop: