Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I see who you agree with. Us folk tryna get the RNC out of the white house can't have constructive criticisms on here because it is like a MAGA board. I ain't falling for that shyt. I'll criticize and talk constructively around people who actually give a fukk about the plight of black people besides "give us reparations or no vote" Reparations ain't gonna stop brehs from getting gunned down by the police. I know the Rethugs don't even acknowledge that shyt. Democrats got the George Floyd bill right now waiting for approval from the Republican Senate. Democrats have a reparations bill they are tyna pass. Bu bu but both sides the same huh?

Y'all are conspiracy nuts so it's pointless going back and forth with y'all.

Just today I said "Kamala is not as anti black as trump and pence"

My posts on Donald trump go back 3 or 4 years and every single one is disrespectful

Some agent :dead:

shyt, my SIGNATURE is a reference to how stupid Donald trump is

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all are conspiracy nuts so it's pointless going back and forth with y'all.

Just today I said "Kamala is not as anti black as trump and pence"

My posts on Donald trump go back 3 or 4 years and every single one is disrespectful

Some agent :dead:
nikka ain't no conspiracy. You see the posts on this forum and you know they trying hard as fukk to tear down the dems and Biden. shyt ain't constructive, it is tearing down. You see that shyt but you got alliances you don't wanna disappoint. it's cool though, ride that train my boy.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What sort of Donald trump fan has this as their signature :dead:

Jordan also played in a weak ass era where he had he had weakling cacs guarding him on a nightly basis. The game Jordan played in was nowhere near as advanced as this one. He was great for his era. KEY WORD: His era. Move on nikka, Jordan has been passed up on that end of the court.

Steph/Bron/Harden/Durant is just names of few.

Trump’s America ^

Daps
Yeah, I see who you agree with. Us folk tryna get the RNC out of the white house can't have constructive criticisms on here because it is like a MAGA board. I ain't falling for that shyt. I'll criticize and talk constructively around people who actually give a fukk about the plight of black people besides "give us reparations or no vote" Reparations ain't gonna stop brehs from getting gunned down by the police. I know the Rethugs don't even acknowledge that shyt. Democrats got the George Floyd bill right now waiting for approval from the Republican Senate. Democrats have a reparations bill they are tyna pass. Bu bu but both sides the same huh?

Voting for Biden won’t stop brehs from getting gunned down by police, either. :sas2:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka ain't no conspiracy. You see the posts on this forum and you know they trying hard as fukk to tear down the dems and Biden. shyt ain't constructive, it is tearing down. You see that shyt but you got alliances you don't wanna disappoint. it's cool though, ride that train my boy.

Nikka you just said I was maga but I have like 200 posts about trump and they're all bad. I've literally never said anything positive about him

I've never said both sides are equally racist
Never said blacks will be in the same predicament regardless of who is in office

Y'all have lost it

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Reparations ain't gonna stop brehs from getting gunned down by the police.
:mindblown: Yes, they will!

I cannot believe the political naivete of the ppl who come at me stupid. Its astounding. Do you know what a real tax base can do for a neighborhood, loud and dumb?? It changes the balance of power. When you're the one paying the police, they fukking listen.

I shouldn't even be surprised. These the same nikkas that told me to expend our leverage voting for Biden and then start asking him for shyt. :snoop:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I cannot believe the political naivete of the ppl who come at me stupid. Its astounding. Do you know what a real tax base can do for a neighborhood, loud and dumb?? It changes the balance of power. When you're the one paying the police, they fukking listen.

I shouldn't even be surprised. These the same nikkas that told me to expend our leverage voting for Biden and then start asking him for shyt. :snoop:

Nah

Reparations will not stop police from shooting black men

Limiting interaction between white officers and black men is the only thing that will stop it

Either that or giving cops life sentences in jail for killing people without cause

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nikka you just said I was maga but I have like 200 posts about trump and they're all bad. I've literally never said anything positive about him

I've never said both sides are equally racist
Never said blacks will be in the same predicament regardless of who is in office

Y'all have lost it
As I said you have your alliances you have to appease. If you got so much smoke for Biden then maybe you shouldn't vote for him like @HarlemHottie

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Not to mention, we'd have the money to put bread on local DA's campaigns, so they'd punish race soldiers.

Hell, we'd probably be able to tell police to GTFO our neighborhoods, just like how the Hasidics in BK make cops fall back. :dead:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As I said you have your alliances you have to appease. If you got so much smoke for Biden then maybe you shouldn't vote for him like @HarlemHottie

This is an emotional response

I would never vote for a republican. They are straight up pandering to white supremacists

I voice my concerns to the party I vote for. If we all just sit here and smile like you and @GOAT squad spokesman then why would the democrats ever feel the need to try to do more for blacks?

And why would you be banned? :dahell:

Who has been banned for supporting Biden? :what:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is an emotional response

I would never vote for a republican. They are straight up pandering to white supremacists

I voice my concerns to the party I vote for. If we all just sit here and smile like you and @GOAT squad spokesman then why would the democrats ever feel the need to try to do more for blacks?

And why would you be banned? :dahell:

Who has been banned for supporting Biden? :what:
My nikka, I talk about those issues with people who wanna fix those issues not just shyt on them. I gave 6 years of my life to public service helping my brothers and sisters, so I know the effect of Democratic vs Republican leaders. Sorry if I'm too passionate but this shyt ain't just message board babble to me. Ask why the damn George Floyd bill which is a start won't pass. It ain't because of Democrats.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
All in the same gang. Selective outrage for only one while claiming neutrality is a trait that agents have in common :manny:

Trump's been shyt on here his whole presidency, though. Even during his campaign. You were busy spamming Warrior threads in the coliseum, so maybe you didn't notice. Some feel it's redundant shytting on Trump like you seemingly feel it's redundant blaming the demographic actually responsible for his election: white women and Hispanics. Do we have to show up in every thread you're in asking where's your smoke for them? Are you aggressively sieging predominantly white and hispanic message boards to swaying them from voting against their own interest? Will you be blaming black people if Biden fails?

The way some of y'all get so defensive over the heat for Biden/Kamala is like y'all completely ignored the primaries. This whole forum damn near unanimously had both these candidates in the bushes last September, saying the exact same things you read now. :heh: