Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

Daps
Some of these people actually tried to get me to promote Trump on Twitter in 2016 before the elections. I said to them exactly "are you high" (I will admit I was high as hell) and never talked to them again

They said that Trump would be great for Black People.
:mjlol:

Wait.... what?? Rep for the full story :dwillhuh:

Daps
:dahell: Who tf are you talking to? nikkas be wild disrespectful on the internet in ways they would never irl. :scusthov:

Yall dragged me in here and ive been kind enough to add some spice to yall raggedy ass echo chamber. Why should i bother addressing you further, if this is how you act?

Look at this fake outrage towards @Born2BKing simply cause he called her "ms lady" and asked her to read the full article instead of just the headline :laff:

These folks are so disingenuous and they lie so freely :francis:

Daps
Targeting police will stop it, too. They will think twice about attacking us if they know one of theirs will die if that happens. In my opinion, putting police in the ground is a solution we must start availing.

:yeshrug:

:skip: after you, breh. Let me know when you about to take that ride to Kenosha or Minneapolis :leostare:

Daps
:gucci: Money wont insulate a single black person/ family. A well to do black community, otoh, could run their own local police force, elect their own DAs, their own school boards.

How is this not obvious and clear? :what: Im watching the Latinos do this rn. Jews, ofc, been doing it. It requires the money on a community wide level, ie reparations.

I see where you are going with your argument now and I would agree with this except for the fact that we don't need reparations to do this. And I'm not advocating against reparations. I'm simply being realistic. Reparations are not about to happen right now.

But does that mean we should sit and twiddle our thumbs in the meantime?

Black people's buying power is in the trillions. If we wanted to gain economic power in our community, we could do this today with the right organization and leadership to coordinate.

Someone like Umar or Yvette or Tariq are people that have the ear of a large segment of our community but they squander it because they aren't offering any solutions. Now it could be because they have been bought off or it could be because they simply don't know how to do it.

They are collecting money from our people. All of them together have collected in the multi millions from donations given to them by black ppl.

They are in the perfect position to put together a plan implementing what you suggested.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I see where you are going with your argument now and I would agree with this except for the fact that we don't need reparations to do this. And I'm not advocating against reparations. I'm simply being realistic. Reparations are not about to happen right now.

But does that mean we should sit and twiddle our thumbs in the meantime?

Black people's buying power is in the trillions. If we wanted to gain economic power in our community, we could do this today with the right organization and leadership to coordinate.

Someone like Umar or Yvette or Tariq are people that have the ear of a large segment of our community but they squander it because they aren't offering any solutions. Now it could be because they have been bought off or it could be because they simply don't know how to do it.

They are collecting money from our people. All of them together have collected in the multi millions from donations given to them by black ppl.

They are in the perfect position to put together a plan implementing what you suggested.
They think in the meantime we shouldn't vote for anything that'll help us move forward. Make our lives harder for nothing is their answer. Lose healthcare and social security for our loved ones to show our displeasure in the system. Lose benefits like pell grants, housing assistance and EBT benefits so Trump can wake folk up :coffee:

Daps
:mjlol: @1thouwow bytch ass negged me for this, of all the shyt i said.

Where your ppl from? :jbhmm:

More demonization of black people. :dwillhuh:No smoke for the white supremacists in office currently trying to roll back every civil right we have gained in this country in the past 50 years but go after other black people that are just as disenfranchised as us, no matter where they're from.

The psychological warfare that racist white ppl play with us is amazing at times. They hire voices and plant them in our communities to convince us that our enemies are other black ppl, not them.:facepalm:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
More demonization of black people. :dwillhuh:No smoke for the white supremacists in office currently trying to roll back every civil right we have gained in this country in the past 50 years but go after other black people that are just as disenfranchised as us, no matter where they're from.

The psychological warfare that racist white ppl play with us is amazing at times. They hire voices and plant them in our communities to convince us that our enemies are other black ppl, not them.:facepalm:
Both Malcolm X and Fred Hampton was killed while next to black folk the feds infiltrated into their circle. That's how they do it Cointelpro stands for Counter Intelligence Program....still going on via social media :coffee: