Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: Money wont insulate a single black person/ family. A well to do black community, otoh, could run their own local police force, elect their own DAs, their own school boards.

How is this not obvious and clear? :what: Im watching the Latinos do this rn. Jews, ofc, been doing it. It requires the money on a community wide level, ie reparations.
This is a good point. Asians have banks where they cater to just asians. It'll take black unity though, which is a huge uphill battle.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
false dichotomy (plural false dichotomies)

1. A situation in which two alternative points of view are presented as the only options, when others are available.
Synonyms[edit]
Just because someone isn't voting Biden, doesn't mean they're voting Trump. Just because I don't like Coke, doesn't mean I like Pepsi. I could just like neither. And yet, you guys keep making this fallacious argument, further ruining your legitimacy. It's very agent-like in fact. Either that or plain old ignorance.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Y'all do realize that You can vote trump out of office and not ignore things that need to improve from Democrats, right?
People still don't get this. It's frustrating.

Vetting politicians all across the board should be a mandatory practice for all voters and all parties.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There was one of these clown accounts I saw this week on Twitter. The breh whos picture he stole tweeted him and asked him to stop using his picture.
THis happened to me.

Seriously, if anybody takes your picture to use for a pro-Trump account, contact Twitter staff and tell them you want the account removed for violating thier TOS on impersonation...they'll ask you to take a picture of an ID with your name and picture (like a driver's license or passport) and a selfie holding that same ID. Then Twitter will have the account removed within 24 hours.

I take that shyt seriously...I'll sue if I have to. I do NOT want my name, image, or likeness associated with the Trump Administration cause I co-sign nothing about it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They're way too obvious, it's actually quite hilarious
:mjlol:

:umad:

This shyt happened to me too on my OG twitter account.

Seriously, once you pass 1,000 followers...weird shyt starts happening.

I was getting pre-emptively blocked by people I've never interacted with on that site. :wtf:
tagged by people I've never interacted with.:mindblown:

Had to block some people cause they would follow me and then I check their profile it's a whole bunch of racist and anti-semetic crap...:camby:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:sas2:

Twitter banned a network of fake accounts pretending to be Black people leaving the Democratic party to support Trump

Twitter recently took action against a network of fake accounts posing as Black people supporting Trump, the company said this week.

Three accounts were reportedly taken down for violating Twitter's rules on spam, NBC News first reported. At least five tweets from the accounts, which used Black men's photos as their profile pictures, went viral with over 10,000 retweets.

One of those accounts, @WentDemToRep, received over 13,000 retweets on a post claiming to have become a Republican after witnessing Black Lives Matter protests over the summer. Its profile picture was stolen from a Dutch model's Instagram page, NBC's Ben Collins reported.

Another account, @KRON619, used a stock photo of a Black man as its profile picture and tweeted "I left the Dems last month cuz I finally saw their racism." It received over 12,000 retweets.

Both accounts have since been suspended for violating Twitter's rules against spam, a Twitter spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider.

Twitter has been taking increasing action against accounts that violate its policies on coordinated inauthentic behavior ahead of the 2020 election. The company suspended 7,000 accounts that circulated content related to the QAnon conspiracy theory last month, many of which violated its policy against running multiple accounts at once.

In June, Twitter said it shut down three networks of more than 170,000 accounts spreading propaganda from China, Russia, and Turkey, calling them a "targeted attempt to undermine the public conversation."
Damn I made this thread first and it flopped.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/vir...-from-fake-black-people-spam-accounts.801668/

:mjcry:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It’s social engineering. And it’s not just Twitter. It’s IG, Facebook, even TheColi.

Some of y’all love Trump, but have no reason as to why, and vice versa hate Biden with no reason why either. Y’all been engineered to follow, no matter how good or bad. This is psychological warfare

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
false dichotomy (plural false dichotomies)

1. A situation in which two alternative points of view are presented as the only options, when others are available.
Synonyms[edit]
Just because someone isn't voting Biden, doesn't mean they're voting Trump. Just because I don't like Coke, doesn't mean I like Pepsi. I could just like neither. And yet, you guys keep making this fallacious argument, further ruining your legitimacy. It's very agent-like in fact. Either that or plain old ignorance.
Since we're using analogies I'll partake. If you're only shooting crips you're probably a blood.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
@HarlemHottie I remember our staff meetings before the 2012 election telling people that if Romney won we'd have to cut staff. The tears when Obama won so the programs we supporting wouldn't be cut.
It don't give a fukk breh. That mufukka only wants to dissuade voters by shooting down any credibility Biden and Harris has among "urban" voters here. Don't tell that mufukka your life story because it's only looking for info to use against you on a later date like that fake ass lawyer here does.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps