Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wait

Keeping people in jail so they can fight fires for free?

Wtf
YES! This the shyt im taking about! :mindblown:

In 2014 the California prison system was ordered by a federal court to grant early release credits to minimum security prisoners to comply with a population cap imposed by the U.S. Supreme Court. The state’s lawyers argued against such early releases on the ground that they would “severely impact fire camp participation.” In other words, the state argued that people should be kept in prison not because they were dangerous, but so that they could continue doing work that would otherwise have to be done by public employees.
Although the court rejected those arguments and then-Attorney General Kamala Harris later disavowed them, the incident shows how the temptation to exploit prison labor can distort our criminal justice system.

Prisoners Are Getting Paid $1.45 a Day to Fight the California Wildfires

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Use the ignore function.
Was that directed toward me?

As y'all know, i don't report ppl, so i really didn't know how to use that function. I put so many ppl on ignore, i don't be knowing what's going on. :heh: I was trying to avoid compounding the problem.

Daps
YES! This the shyt im taking about! :mindblown:

In 2014 the California prison system was ordered by a federal court to grant early release credits to minimum security prisoners to comply with a population cap imposed by the U.S. Supreme Court. The state’s lawyers argued against such early releases on the ground that they would “severely impact fire camp participation.” In other words, the state argued that people should be kept in prison not because they were dangerous, but so that they could continue doing work that would otherwise have to be done by public employees.
Although the court rejected those arguments and then-Attorney General Kamala Harris later disavowed them, the incident shows how the temptation to exploit prison labor can distort our criminal justice system.

Prisoners Are Getting Paid $1.45 a Day to Fight the California Wildfires
Agent.

:lolbron:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: You on that team I see

Someone says "her team kept people in jail past their sentences to force them to fight fires for free"

And the first think y'all think to do is question people asking about it as opposed to just saying "yeah that's trash"

:dead:

I guess it's impossible for someone to be like "wtf" at someone keeping people in jail to fight fires for free without them being a secret agent

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's funny, ya man's Biden thinks I ain't black either since I ain't voting for him :ehh:

Don't call me Captn Crunch, call me Tanner :troll:
Biden said if you walk in the voting booth and can't decide who to vote for between him and Trump you ain't black and he's right...hence the reason Trump going all out to stop black folk from voting :coffee:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Someone says "her team kept people in jail past their sentences to force them to fight fires for free"

And the first think y'all think to do is question people asking about it as opposed to just saying "yeah that's trash"

I guess it's impossible for someone to be like "wtf" at someone keeping people in jail to fight fires for free without them being a secret agent

Nah nikka. I laugh at the fact you ignore every other thread and side with your team. You got smoke for one side like your buddies. It's cool though, ya'll gonna ban me soon anyway. Do ya'll thing play boy. #maga right?

giphy.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah nikka. I laugh at the fact you ignore every other thread and side with your team. You got smoke for one side like your buddies. It's cool though, ya'll gonna ban me soon anyway. Do ya'll thing play boy. #maga right?

giphy.gif

Yall boys need a mental wellness check. This conspiracy shyt is nuts

I've posted in 4 or 5 trump threads in the past 5 days

Black people will never get shyt from politicians when niccas like y'all start this "agent" nonsense over people being like "wtf" at people being kept in prison to provide free labor

Y'all do realize that You can vote trump out of office and not ignore things that need to improve from Democrats, right?

All this caping and crusading for a woman who married a white man and goes into an "all lives" response to every single black question is mind blowing

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yall boys need a mental wellness check. This conspiracy shyt is nuts

I've posted in 4 or 5 trump threads in the past 5 days

Black people will never get shyt from politicians when niccas like y'all start this "agent" nonsense over people being like "wtf" at people being kept in prison to provide free labor

Y'all do realize that You can vote trump out of office and not ignore things that need to improve from Democrats, right?

All this caping and crusading for a woman who married a white man and goes into an "all lives" response to every single black question is mind blowing
Yeah, I see who you agree with. Us folk tryna get the RNC out of the white house can't have constructive criticisms on here because it is like a MAGA board. I ain't falling for that shyt. I'll criticize and talk constructively around people who actually give a fukk about the plight of black people besides "give us reparations or no vote" Reparations ain't gonna stop brehs from getting gunned down by the police. I know the Rethugs don't even acknowledge that shyt. Democrats got the George Floyd bill right now waiting for approval from the Republican Senate. Democrats have a reparations bill they are tyna pass. Bu bu but both sides the same huh?