Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don’t think these accounts are for the purpose of getting black votes. They are for the purpose of convincing White people that their racist views are valid, and make them feel less guilty for voting for Trump.

These accounts have very few black followers, and most of the real black conservatives who constantly criticize black people have majority white fans. So they claim to be talking to Black people, yet they’re saying these things to a crowd of White people. The black republicans who don’t bash Black people don’t get as much attention, and we know why.

They have this belief that a Black person saying it means it isn’t racist, as if every white person has the exact same perspective and experiences in life.
They're for the purpose of convincing black folk both sides are the same so don't vote at all. It's explained in this thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how...-media-to-keep-black-folk-from-voting.777517/

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
People should stop wasting their time with that @HarlemHottie person. After this post, I knew what time it was.

That and :cape:for some Trump-friendly politician from my state.
I stand by every word. The weirdos, lesbians, and trannies in BLM don't represent me. fukk them and fukk trump. :stopitslime:

If you don't have a quote for the bold, stfu. :russell:

Yall corny af. Is this the new thing, e-jumping ados women for reasonable political dissent? Should i be reporting this? @Barnett114, @Houston911, @CHICAGO? :jbhmm:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Ok. Not once have i demanded or even mentioned a perfect candidate, and its disrespectful to even frame my well grounded concerns in such a dismissive way.

If Trump was keeping black prisoners in jail past their sentences so they could fight fires for $1/ day, yall would be LOSING IT.

If Trump jailed a black mother for truancy of a child sick with sickle cell, yall would be LOSING IT.

Tell me im wrong.

Wait

Keeping people in jail so they can fight fires for free?

Wtf

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait

Keeping people in jail so they can fight fires for free?

Wtf

Oh yeah Copmala is dirty as they come now can yall understand why I go hard ASF against her because people making excuses for her when the shyt thats exposed is only the tip of the iceberg...:birdman: