Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:skip: Smoke for what? Bots? Why tf would i have smoke for bots?

Theyre handled, right? So what exactly am i supposed to be in here doing? Im not even on twitter, wtf? :what:
Yet shyt Kamala says that have nothing to do with you gets your posts :mjlol:Trump is trying to manipulate black people and you give zero fukks...selective outrage like a mufukka :russ: bothsiders only got smoke for one side :scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is why I say the agents have infiltrated here. Show me one black person you know in real life that's not voting but talks about politics everyday trying to convince other black folk to not vote. Those that don't care for politics ain't talking about that shyt everyday passionately.
I've never met a Black Trump supporter in real life. Ever.

I’m starting to see a lot using blk women as avis.
I actually had my picture used for a fake black Trump supporter profile on Twitter.

I had to contact Twitter Staff to get the profile removed by presenting them a selfie and a picture of my drivers license and the account was removed within 24 hours.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've seen several of them. They are prolific on Twitter. You can always tell. If the person's whole persona is #WW1GG1 #MAGA #TRUMP2020 #ANTIBLM stuff like that, they are most likely a hired propaganda bot. They usually only have one picture that looks very generic and usually of just the face.

Also, their timeline is literally NOTHING BUT POLITICS. Its either retweeting politics or posting generic political slogans in support of trump, anti-BLM, and anti-antifa.

They also hire folks overseas for this shyt. You'll see a fukking Balarabe Abdullahi from Nigeria has a lot to say about how Trump is good for us. They also seemed to have hired a lot of Indians.

they probably generate their pictures on this person does not exist.

This Person Does Not Exist

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You mentioned Kamala, and tryna enlighten people on here.
:beli: Ok. Not once have i demanded or even mentioned a perfect candidate, and its disrespectful to even frame my well grounded concerns in such a dismissive way.

If Trump was keeping black prisoners in jail past their sentences so they could fight fires for $1/ day, yall would be LOSING IT.

If Trump jailed a black mother for truancy of a child sick with sickle cell, yall would be LOSING IT.

Tell me im wrong.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:beli: Ok. Not once have i demanded or even mentioned a perfect candidate, and its disrespectful to even frame my well grounded concerns in such a dismissive way.

If Trump was keeping black prisoners in jail past their sentences so they could fight fires for $1/ day, yall would be LOSING IT.

If Trump jailed a black mother for truancy of a child sick with sickle cell, yall would be LOSING IT.

Tell me im wrong.
You're wrong and Trump has done worse yet your smoke isn't allocated evenly :coffee:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I've never met a Black Trump supporter in real life. Ever.

I actually had my picture used for a fake black Trump supporter profile on Twitter.

I had to contact Twitter Staff to get the profile removed by presenting them a selfie and a picture of my drivers license and the account was removed within 24 hours.
Picture being a self respected black person and on election day you and David Duke are rooting for the same outcome :hhh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:mjtf: Kamala is cloaking herself in my image and begging for my vote.

Everything she does until election day and beyond has to do with me. :ufdup:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GTFO

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

After that bullshyt excuse now you gotta think of a reason you only had smoke for Biden before he selected her

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Tell me im wrong.
Don't just read headlines miss lady.

Why Kamala Harris is under attack for a decade-old anti-truancy program

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People should stop wasting their time with that @HarlemHottie person. After this post, I knew what time it was.

1. :mjtf:You do realize you're in a thread about trump and blm, right? Not Biden, not Democrats, just trump and blm.

2. :jbhmm: Show me the "affront" to "African Americans"? Afaik, Trump shat specifically on blm, an organization founded by non African Americans, that shows up and diverts attention from the issues of bp every time we gain steam. I truly dgaf what they divert the attention to.

3. :what: How is it a "deflection" when blm explicitly and purposefully advocate for increasingly fringe, weirdo sections of our community while ignoring black men, the main ones getting killed? That's not a deflection, that's cause and effect.

Keep my name out your mouth with this goofy, dap fishing shyt. :rudy:

That and :cape:for some Trump-friendly politician from my state.

Daps
I don’t think these accounts are for the purpose of getting black votes. They are for the purpose of convincing White people that their racist views are valid, and make them feel less guilty for voting for Trump.

These accounts have very few black followers, and most of the real black conservatives who constantly criticize black people have majority white fans. So they claim to be talking to Black people, yet they’re saying these things to a crowd of White people. The black republicans who don’t bash Black people don’t get as much attention, and we know why.

They have this belief that a Black person saying it means it isn’t racist, as if every white person has the exact same perspective and experiences in life.