Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
This is why I say the agents have infiltrated here. Show me one black person you know in real life that's not voting but talks about politics everyday trying to convince other black folk not not vote. Those that don't care for politics ain't talking about that shyt everyday passionately.

Exactly.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've seen several of them. They are prolific on Twitter. You can always tell. If the person's whole persona is #WW1GG1 #MAGA #TRUMP2020 #ANTIBLM stuff like that, they are most likely a hired propaganda bot. They usually only have one picture that looks very generic and usually of just the face.

Also, their timeline is literally NOTHING BUT POLITICS. Its either retweeting politics or posting generic political slogans in support of trump, anti-BLM, and anti-antifa.

They also hire folks overseas for this shyt. You'll see a fukking Balarabe Abdullahi from Nigeria has a lot to say about how Trump is good for us. They also seemed to have hired a lot of Indians.
Some of these people actually tried to get me to promote Trump on Twitter in 2016 before the elections. I said to them exactly "are you high" (I will admit I was high as hell) and never talked to them again

They said that Trump would be great for Black People.
:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"B-b-but we have no smoke for Republicans because they're not trying to court black people!"

Meanwhile Trump has been calling himself the realest since Lincoln for months, has repeatedly bragged about getting a higher percentage of the black vote in 2016 than the last three Republican nominees, and actually expects to get 30% of the black vote this time.
All while being outwardly racist to Black people!!!.
:mindblown:
Make it make sense chief!!!

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I call Trump and republicans white supremacists and fascists on a daily basis. There is so much fukkery there isnt much to add, however black ppl still want to pretend like the democrats are our friends.

:dahell:

Well I never see it. You have went pretty hard the closer we get to election time. My question is what is your agenda on a mostly black forum.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This shyt has actually been out of control lately with the amount of bots that are on twitter, if you look under any tweet you see so many of the same copied lines they use

They definitely about to be in full effect for the election coming up

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
reasonable person would ask themselves why folk like @I Really Mean It and @HarlemHottie flock to Kamala threads like flies on shyt but somehow have no smoke for this....fukk it I'm
:skip: Smoke for what? Bots? Why tf would i have smoke for bots?

Theyre handled, right? So what exactly am i supposed to be in here doing? Im not even on twitter, wtf? :what:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
There is so much fukkery there isnt much to add,
Tbh, by the time i get to a Trump thread, my thoughts have already been posted. All i have to do is dap.

With Kamala, there's apparently a lot ppl don't know, and when you take time out of your day to enlighten them, they start accusing you of shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Tbh, by the time i get to a Trump thread, my thoughts have already been posted. All i have to do is dap.

With Kamala, there's apparently a lot ppl don't know, and when you take time out of your day to enlighten them, they start accusing you of shyt.
Thing is no candidate is going to be perfect. However, the fact that we are comparing her to republicans who give no fukks is confusing to me. It's like if I ask someone for a bottle of water and they give me a cup instead. Compared to if I ask someone for a bottle of water, then they ignore me and then spit on me when I ask again.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I've seen several of them. They are prolific on Twitter. You can always tell. If the person's whole persona is #WW1GG1 #MAGA #TRUMP2020 #ANTIBLM stuff like that, they are most likely a hired propaganda bot. They usually only have one picture that looks very generic and usually of just the face.

Also, their timeline is literally NOTHING BUT POLITICS. Its either retweeting politics or posting generic political slogans in support of trump, anti-BLM, and anti-antifa.

They also hire folks overseas for this shyt. You'll see a fukking Balarabe Abdullahi from Nigeria has a lot to say about how Trump is good for us. They also seemed to have hired a lot of Indians.

I’m starting to see a lot using blk women as avis.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thing is no candidate is going to be perfect. However, the fact that we are comparing her to republicans who give no fukks is confusing to me. It's like if I ask someone for a bottle of water and they give me a cup instead. Compared to if I ask someone for a bottle of water, then they ignore me and then spit on me when I ask again.
Wait, is this thread about bots or the dem 2020 ticket? Or is this a political random thoughts thread? Whats the actual topic?