Twitch staff wants to ban voice chat from video games because of bullying.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man, which issue are you arguing about?

Is it:

• the treh wants to ban voice chat from all videogames?
  • He's on a council on the biggest platform for videogames that will meet with developers behind closed doors and kill voice chat?
  • He wants to ban voice chat on Twitch?
  • Or he has a bat shyt thought process?

well, banning voice chat on twitch was never a subject on here but yes to all the above..

why does it have to be one thing :dwillhuh:

the question i have now, is what are you arguing against here ? or you just arguing to argue ?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
well, banning voice chat on twitch was never a subject on here but yes to all the above..

why does it have to be one thing :dwillhuh:

the question i have now, is what are you arguing against here ? or you just arguing to argue ?
I'm trying to get a cohesive response from you. I thought about just trashing your thread but it's not constructive.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm trying to get a cohesive response from you. I thought about just trashing your thread but it's not constructive.
a crazy person is in charge of a council thats going to change policies on the biggest gaming platform in the world.

thats the thread. do with that as you will.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is that was they were doing?
:gucci:

I thought that weirdo was petting someone with down syndrome.

no.. the guy getting petted is the person i been talking about this entire time..

things making a little more sense for you now ?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If voice chat going away means cacs no longer being able to scream racist and hateful shyt I'd say that's a plus :yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont got voice chat and these fools in Halo still be shootin into the walls to say shyt n callin me the n word Or faq. Best way to deal with trolls is ignore them.:francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yall take this shyt too seriously :heh:

They do, but I get the overall point. These types of sensitive people and this LGBTQ agenda is taking over the gaming community and nobody is speaking up.

Can't look at any kind of gaming media and not be exposed to it at this point

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
no.. the guy getting petted is the person i been talking about this entire time..

things making a little more sense for you now ?
No

I see two cacs doing cac shyt.

You claim the site has gone down hill, but all I remember about that site before the liberal gay shyt was constant racist spamming everytime a black person appeared. So when was the site ever on top of the hill? They just replaced garbage with a different kind of garbage. Its always been cacs being cacs.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No

I see two cacs doing cac shyt.

You claim the site has gone down hill, but all I remember about that site before the liberal gay shyt was constant racist spamming everytime a black person appeared. So when was the site ever on top of the hill? They just replaced garbage with a different kind of garbage. Its always been cacs being cacs.
when was twitch ever king of the hill? Enjoy your day man.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They do, but I get the overall point. These types of sensitive people and this LGBTQ agenda is taking over the gaming community and nobody is speaking up.

Can't look at any kind of gaming media and not be exposed to it at this point
I dont get it.

What's the difference between this gay shyt and the racist shyt that came before? The gaming community has been an embarrassment since gamers started interacting with each other online.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
when was twitch ever king of the hill? Enjoy your day man.
Twitch has never been shyt to me. You're the one who's angry at the site, making claims that it's been down hill since Amazon took over when it's been downhill from the start.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Twitch has never been shyt to me. You're the one who's angry at the site, making claims that it's been down hill since Amazon took over when it's been downhill from the start.

youve posted in this thread like 10 times.. a lot for someone who doesnt care about something

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
youve posted in this thread like 10 times.. a lot for someone who doesnt care about something
I dont care about twitch, I'm just trying to figure out why you're so angry at a site that has always been trash. Maybe you were looking for a circle jerk and not for someone to question your opinion.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I dont care about twitch, I'm just trying to figure out why you're so angry at a site that has always been trash. Maybe you were looking for a circle jerk and not for someone to question your opinion.

twitch is not trash to me. Ive been on twitch since 2011. It has declined since Amazon has took over but still watchable, for the time being. I posted this because this is what a forum does, people post topics and people discuss them. In this particular discussion, I fear that the people Twitch hired themselves are not fit for the job to represent the average gamer.

You, for 10 + posts have contributed nothing to this particular discussion except your own personal vendetta.