Twitch staff wants to ban voice chat from video games because of bullying.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
a crazy person is in charge of a council thats going to change policies on the biggest gaming platform in the world.

thats the thread. do with that as you will.
Ah ok.

Eh fukk'em.

Random ass gamers opinions behind mics is nothing but a cess pool. Its a vocal minority that distorts reality. It's people with dumbass opinions who always want to share them and then those are the only opinions we so making it seem like it's only opinion. Either it's trolls, alt-right weirdos, ultra-liberals weirdos or kids who think it's open mic night. Twitch, streamers and voice chat can all die.

Party chat is cool though.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
twitch is not trash to me. Ive been on twitch since 2011. It has declined since Amazon has took over but still watchable, for the time being.
Only thing this tells me is that you're probably a cac or an etika type c00n. You were ok with the racism, that says alot.
I posted this because this is what a forum does, people post topics and people discuss them.
Are we not discussing the topic?
I fear that the people Twitch hired themselves are not fit for the job to represent the
Twitch has been hiring unfit people, before the gay shyt, it was racism.
You, for 10 + posts have contributed nothing to this particular discussion except your own personal vendetta.
I gave my opinion on the site and what I think about the invasion of gay liberals who took over, my opinion is that the gay liberals are no worse than the white supremacists that were there before.

Seems like you weren't looking to have a discussion, just looking for people to agree with you.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its exactly what Amazon wants it to be then.

Dont support it if you dont like it. It's been a trash platform since inception. Before the gay shyt, it was nothing but black racism. I cant recall a period where that site wasnt garbage.

outside one or two incidents this is false

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
outside one or two incidents this is false
Everytime a black character appeared on screen or a black person was playing the game, the comments would instantly be spammed with racist ass emojis and comments. That applied for every game at any point, not just a few incidents.

That is a fact.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Too bad Mixer isn't growing. Twitch needs to plummet.

The issue with Mixer is it has this whole "Daily Motion" vibe to it. While the site is vastly superior to YouTube, it's barebones and not matching up to the beast that is YouTube. Mixer has a far superior video quality that makes Twitch look like jpegs from back in the day, but its not really doing much with me:francis:. The site is a cluster of events and it seems bottom barrel because Microsoft half ass everything that comes their way. Even the Ninja shyt just seems like they just gave him the bag to give Twitch a scab, when in reality scabs do heal:ld:. The grim reality is that Twitch is ran by non p*ssy getting p*ssy ass nerds who think they are going to get p*ssy from the women who damn near faunting the p*ssy without the ability to get banned. Meanwhile, a dude could show a hairy nipple and they get the boot:camby:

Not that I want to watch such things but still:dame:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Everytime a black character appeared on screen or a black person was playing the game, the comments would instantly be spammed with racist ass emojis and comments. That applied for every game at any point, not just a few incidents.

That is a fact.

Outside of the KFC promotion thing and one of those nerd Japanese moba streams, there hasn’t been any major incidents nor can you say twitch as a while promotes racism. Cacs tried to make a few emojis their little inside joke but most streamers have banned it. Granted I only watch black streamers like the black hokage. But twitch has more issues than a few clowns

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Outside of the KFC promotion thing and one of those nerd Japanese moba streams, there hasn’t been any major incidents nor can you say twitch as a while promotes racism. Cacs tried to make a few emojis their little inside joke but most streamers have banned it. Granted I only watch black streamers like the black hokage. But twitch has more issues than a few clowns
I'm not talking about major incidents, I'm talking about the fact that nearly every black twitch streamer has spoken about dealing with racist spam daily. And twitch didn't do shyt to stop it, they left it up to the streamer to solve the problem.

You act like articles haven't been written on the daily racism on that site.

TwitchCon diversity panel deluged with racist chat

Twitch Still Hasn't Fixed Its Racist Emote Problem

Best of 2018: KFC emote leads to another Twitch chat racism mess - VG247

Blizzard president Mike Morhaime ‘disappointed’ by racist online chat during Hearthstone event (update)

eSports has a racism problem

This is the site yall want back?
:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Isnt there a gawddamn mute button???:what: what annoys me the most is that when I used to play ps4 online somehow someway someone's audio always came through my speakers im like, :what: didnt i mute Everyone???

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Only thing this tells me is that you're probably a cac or an etika type c00n. You were ok with the racism, that says alot.

Are we not discussing the topic?

Twitch has been hiring unfit people, before the gay shyt, it was racism.

I gave my opinion on the site and what I think about the invasion of gay liberals who took over, my opinion is that the gay liberals are no worse than the white supremacists that were there before.

Seems like you weren't looking to have a discussion, just looking for people to agree with you.

You talking about a whole another thing that you have personally experienced on twitch that doesnt really happen on bigger streamers that I watch streams.. streams I watch are heavily moderated and that shyt dont fly on them

Why dont you make your own thread on that subject and get the fukk out of this one

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just say no to bullying

Shannon-Sharpe-Black-and-Mild.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You talking about a whole another thing that you have personally experienced on twitch that doesnt really happen on bigger streamers that I watch streams.. streams I watch are heavily moderated and that shyt dont fly on them

Why dont you make your own thread on that subject and get the fukk out of this one
You made this thread to discuss the issue. I dont see how the cesspool that twitch is becoming is any worse than the cesspool it was before. I'm trying to understand the issue, but I dont see it.

You dont wanna have a real discussion tho, so I'll let you have the echo chamber.
:hubie:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
These the same people that allow hoes to paint themselves naked to an audience of 12 year olds just so they can get a piece of revenue, they won’t make it past this decade
I'm sorry, what
b97f2e9b7ac5d47815b818d76feb7a2a.gif

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm sorry, what
b97f2e9b7ac5d47815b818d76feb7a2a.gif
A lot of twitch thots following are young ass kids, it's very well known and they try to get away with being nude or showing off a lot of parts of their body
Which is fine on other streaming site that allow it
But on a platform where the main attraction is watching people play games, there's no room for that. Like of kids watch ninja stream n shyt then there's no way they wouldn't watch a chick with her t*ts out too.