Twitch staff wants to ban voice chat from video games because of bullying.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
These people have mental illness. This is not only twitch staff, this is the "Safety Advisory Council", aka they are the council that determines if you get banned on Twitch or not. They dont live in the same reality as the average gamer, let alone the average human. They live in their own little bubble with a warped reality and weirdoism and want to drag everyone down to their level. Its pathetic.

These are the type of people behind NeoGAF or ResetEra that game developers take advice from. They aren't good at video games, they are anti social, they experience life in weird ways that the average person would never accept or want to experience. But yet these are the people behind the scenes pulling strings, pressuring developers to change the games to THEIR way

This twitch staffer wants to Remove voice chat. Because it gives a competitive edge ? From potential bullying over the mic :snoop: What a fukking p*ssy ass bytch, and this person DECIDES WHO GETS TO STREAM OR NOT STREAM IF A CASE MAKES IT ON HIS DESK. This guy has a CLEAR mental illness that has gone unchecked but gets to determine from small to big streamers livelihood, which its apparent if they dont agree with this guys fukked up view of the world they have a high chance of getting banned.

Video gaming industry behind the scenes is fukking sick and full of weirdos like these. I frequent LiveStreamFails (highlights of streamers rather good or bad) and these were the first 2 clips posted, with obvious mostly rightful hate in the comments

Clips:

Twitch

Twitch

It would be too much for a video gaming company, to hire regular fukking people that play video games and can sympathize with the average gamer. No these fukking companies always go to the extreme and find the most "unique" people in the world. these people do not represent the average gamer. Being a furry makes you someone with an unchecked mental illness, not a video gamer. Whyd they get hired? Legit question, they dropping 20 kills in Halo match? They went pro in Counter Strike at one point? Have a record pace of Uncharted single player? What is the actual qualifications of the people in the videos above, to sit there and be gatekeepers of streamers and video gamers?

Keep in mind these are the people that physically meet with game developers and publishers, behind closed doors to give input on how to improve video games. This guy wants to actually remove voice chat from video games.

fukking pathetic.

edit: theres more,

Twitch

even throws out the LGSDFSD gem, "cis"

"cis males would be the only one against it"

tumblr_lekhp79F201qfaih8o1_400.gif

Breh, you feel real passionate about this but it ain't a big deal. Voice chat isn't going anywhere. It's one weirdo with an opinion.

Hillary Clinton tried to take down violent videogames and that shyt didn't fly. This is a tiny self-involved drama that affects the people inside it's bubble.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh, you feel real passionate about this but it ain't a big deal. Voice chat isn't going anywhere. It's one weirdo with an opinion.

Hillary Clinton tried to take down violent videogames and that shyt didn't fly. This is a tiny self-involved drama that affects the people inside it's bubble.
:what: dudes going to be arguing policy changes on the biggest gaming platform in the world. What do you mean a little bubble?

its 8 people on the council and I believe 5-6 of them mirror this guy from what I understand (lgtqbq community). Hes the head of the council and will be working directly with twitch to change policies and term of services (can say this, cant say that, can act this way, cant act this way, type of stuff).

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:what: dudes going to be arguing policy changes on the biggest gaming platform in the world. What do you mean a little bubble?

its 8 people on the council and I believe 5-6 of them mirror this guy from what I understand.
If Twitch goes down Xbox Live, PS+ and everything else still have voice chat.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1 person :ohhh: heres 5 of the 6 members

1175293806459794-psx3sz1ywwxevhtg1syl-height640.png

Gay

1175293806459796-g4ahc8mkaihndaxc1zkw-height640.png

Lesbian

1175293806459798-29dl5piwvafb0rnfvymy-height640.png

Tran

1175293806459800-bh5ysxo6tu0dqxr3zegu-height640.png

Self explanatory

1175293806459801-gmtjmwmhsyeuuxxxfsoc-height640.png

Not gay but super far left views

this is who will be monitoring Twitch policies going forward.

Then who tf cares :mjlol:

Voice chat ain’t ever going away

maxresdefault.jpg

No shyt.. the point is this guy is the voice for the public of Twitch and is also the judge of this council, his voice is to speak up and determine what is considered bullying and also what is acceptable ways to act on Twitch

this guy is supposed to represent us in meetings on twitch... how can you not see this is a problem :mindblown:

as an example

if you called him a he instead of she, you may get permanently banned on twitch. That is the path they are going down. If you dont see a problem that this could cause then @Barnett114 delete this thread I guess because its no point to it

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
1 person :ohhh: heres 5 of the 6 members

1175293806459794-psx3sz1ywwxevhtg1syl-height640.png

Gay

1175293806459796-g4ahc8mkaihndaxc1zkw-height640.png

Lesbian

1175293806459798-29dl5piwvafb0rnfvymy-height640.png

Tran

1175293806459800-bh5ysxo6tu0dqxr3zegu-height640.png

Self explanatory

1175293806459801-gmtjmwmhsyeuuxxxfsoc-height640.png

Not gay but super far left views

this is who will be monitoring Twitch policies going forward.

maxresdefault.jpg

No shyt.. the point is this guy is the voice for the public of Twitch and is also the judge of this council, his voice is to speak up and determine what is considered bullying

this guy is supposed to represent us in meetings on twitch... how can you not see this is a problem :mindblown:

as an example

if you called him a he instead of she, you could get permanently banned on twitch. That is the path they are going down. If you dont see a problem that this could cause then @Barnett114 delete this thread I guess because its no point to it

Well firsts it’s about twitch then it’s about video game chat in general and now it’s about twitch again, make up your mind.
If it’s truly that important to you then form your own council over there or something. Whining bout that shyt here ain’t gonna change anything. Maybe I’m less emotional cause I don’t watch people play video games :yeshrug:

But to be honest it just sounds like you’re mad you won’t be able to yell hateful shyt anymore :pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well firsts it’s about twitch then it’s about video game chat in general and now it’s about twitch again, make up your mind.
If it’s truly that important to you then form your own council over there or something. Whining bout that shyt here ain’t gonna change anything. Maybe I’m less emotional cause I don’t watch people play video games :yeshrug:

But to be honest it just sounds like you’re mad you won’t be able to yell hateful shyt anymore :pachaha:

You are actually retarded.