Twitch staff wants to ban voice chat from video games because of bullying.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is what happens when society lets the lunatics in the asylum decide whats normal and whats not...

You get some weird alternate dimension tranny Hitler youth fascists trying to silence people they don't like...

Video game chats from what I remember were a cesspool of prepubescent annoying racist CACs and Asians but they all had mute buttons...

I personally never used the mute, I would take great joy singling them out and repeatedly killing them just to hear them squeal...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ:That second clip

That type of person isnt the majority at video game companies tho​

Not true. You ever been to a video gaming convention? Walk around Downtown San Francisco (where Twitch headquarters is located) during lunch hour? It is definitely not a small % of people like this that work at video game companies.

This is what happens when society lets the lunatics in the asylum decide whats normal and whats not...

You get some weird alternate dimension tranny Hitler youth fascists trying to silence people they don't like...

Video game chats from what I remember were a cesspool of prepubescent annoying racist CACs and Asians but they all had mute buttons...

I personally never used the mute, I would take great joy singling them out and repeatedly killing them just to hear them squeal...

Not only that, but majority of games that come out now, you can just disable team chat completely in the gameplay options and never even partake anyway.

So what was the agenda behind this? This dude is the 1 person in the room always trying to ruin everyone fun because of the bad experiences he may get. Thats not a rational way to go about anything but Twitch makes him the lead Judge on the Council.

:pacspit:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not true. You ever been to a video gaming convention? Walk around Downtown San Francisco (where Twitch headquarters is located) during lunch hour? It is definitely not a small % of people like this that work at video game companies.

Not only that, but majority of games that come out now, you can just disable team chat completely in the gameplay options and never even partake anyway.

So what was the agenda behind this? This dude is the 1 person in the room always trying to ruin everyone fun because of the bad experiences he may get. Thats not a rational way to go about anything but Twitch makes him the lead Judge on the Council.

:pacspit:

The programmers and directors running the places that make the games ain't them type of ppl

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall take this shyt too seriously :heh:
its a serious subject.

The programmers and directors running the places that make the games ain't them type of ppl
do you work there? Do you live in San Francisco? I work in San Francisco, I can whole heartedly tell you that this is more common than you think. Maybe not all as flamboyant as this guy but the colored hair, the bad hygiene, the extreme feminism - man hating, everyone must win in a game get a participation trophy type stereotypes are very very real and true

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So @itsyoung!! You got this takashi vibe to you.

You talked this shyt like you throwing parties, drunk all the time/etc. But then you talk up PC gaming. You slanging weed on the west coast for east coast prices :dwillhuh: but then you turn around and think people give a fukk about a twitch? I know it exist, I know it's popular. So is truvada for prep :merchant:

So after adding and subtracting every detail I've concluded that you...

hosted Lan-parties :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So @itsyoung!! You got this takashi vibe to you.

You talked this shyt like you throwing parties, drunk all the time/etc. But then you talk up PC gaming. You slanging weed on the west coast for east coast prices :dwillhuh: but then you turn around and think people give a fukk about a twitch? I know it exist, I know it's popular. So is truvada for prep :merchant:

So after adding and subtracting every detail I've concluded that you...

hosted Lan-parties :francis:
Strike 1 for the day

you might actually get a hit today :gladbron:

doubt it though :francis: The Arcadium league worst player :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
you know exactly what this is and who's responsible.....

@Michael's Black Son :francis:

17090510165644993.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
its a serious subject.

do you work there? Do you live in San Francisco? I work in San Francisco, I can whole heartedly tell you that this is more common than you think. Maybe not all as flamboyant as this guy but the colored hair, the bad hygiene, the extreme feminism - man hating, everyone must win in a game get a participation trophy type stereotypes are very very real and true
Bruh u sound like a crazy cac

Making a mountain out of a molehill