Twitch staff wants to ban voice chat from video games because of bullying.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You are actually retarded.
MC4jCQ.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Well firsts it’s about twitch then it’s about video game chat in general and now it’s about twitch again, make up your mind.

the conversation never bounced between the two. Its about everything as a whole. The person who is going to make changes to twitch policies, has insane ideologies of removing voice chat from video games. The argument is not about twitch chat, or the voice chat. Its to show case how extremely far gone this individual is but will be representing the average gamer on the biggest gaming platform in the world.

If you don't watch twitch, then this probably wont effect you. But also puts in question why you are in the thread commenting on something you admit you dont partake in.

Is that better?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
the conversation never bounced between the two. Its about both as a whole. The person who is going to make changes to twitch policies, has insane ideologies of removing voice chat from video games. The argument is not about twitch chat, or the voice chat. Its to show case how extremely far gone this individual is but will be representing the average gamer.

Is that better?
So start representing yourself then? Get some people together and oppose them if you don't agree with them. I mean yall got a whole reddit dedicated to laughing at them. And if you don't want to do that or its too much trouble then I guess it's not that serious :yeshrug:

Sidenote: I just saw yall got a whole ass thread talkin bout the way an eleven year old eats corn. Yall just as weird as the people you're opposing :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So start representing yourself then? Get some people together and oppose them if you don't agree with them. I mean yall got a whole reddit dedicated to laughing at them. And if you don't want to do that or its too much trouble then I guess it's not that serious :yeshrug:

This is not a self made council.. Twitch looked around and hired these people. Their is no opposing council.

The council is supposed to be diverse and argue amongst themselves, and then present the winning arguments to twitch over multiple meetings.

The issue everyone is having, is that twitch hired a lot of people for the council that share the same type of life styles or ideologies. To take it even further, the people they hired were mostly not big streamers outside of COHH and outside of COHH, none are real big regular gamers themselves. They partake in VR Chat Furry type parties for 8 hours a day. Thats the extent of their gaming. People are upset because they dont represent the average gamer (me and you). If you think this guy pretending to be a deer and being petted by another twitch staffer represents you let us know :hubie:

The other big issue is, the guy in the videos in the original post is the head of this council with potential last votes on issues or verdicts and he is the one that presents the work to twitch.

but as you can see, this guy is bat shyt crazy.. pretending to be deers and shyt (not sure if you watched the clips)

does this make more sense now ?

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is not a self made council.. Twitch looked around and hired these people. Their is no opposing council.

The council is supposed to be diverse and argue amongst themselves, and then present the winning arguments to twitch over multiple meetings.

The issue everyone is having, is that twitch hired a lot of people for the council that share the same type of life styles or ideologies.

The other big issue is, the guy in the videos in the original post is the head of this council with potential last votes on issues or verdicts and he is the one that presents the work to twitch.

but as you can see, this guy is bat shyt crazy.. pretending to be deers and shyt (not sure if you watched the clips)

does this make more sense now ?
Sounds like twitch is just a gay ass liberal platform.

You mad because gay people make the decisions on a gay platform? Stop watching twitch if it's that important. Its always been a trash platform. This is like going to a gay club and complaining about getting bussy juice on your shirt.

:hhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sounds like twitch is just a gay ass liberal platform.

You mad because gay people make the decisions on a gay platform? Stop watching twitch if it's that important. Its always been a trash platform. This is like going to a gay club and complaining about getting bussy juice on your shirt.

:hhh:
Twitch was not always like this... and they are losing % monthly so people are taking that exact measure actually..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Twitch was not always like this... and they are losing % monthly so people are taking that exact measure actually..
Obviously this is how the owners of that site feel.

If the gay shyt is too much then let the market kill the site, and if no competition appears then obviously the people who watch twitch support these statements.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Obviously this is how the owners of that site feel.

If the gay shyt is too much then let the market kill the site, and if no competition appears then obviously the people who watch twitch support these statements.

The owner is amazon. They bought twitch for 1 billion a few years back and yes it has gone down hill since.

Its not the gay shyt, its all the shyt. Its obvious bias for some streamers and against some streamers.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
..thats.. not.. what we are talking about. He wants to remove voice chat from video games, not twitch.

Breh the title of this thread is "Twitch staff wants to ban voice chat from video games because of bullying."

He is on some board or something on TWITCH. How does this affect voice chat on other platforms? He's on a council :comeon: of like minded indiviuals on their own platform. Again how can they ban voice chat on other platforms?

Eating a lot of weird ass animals is banned in the US. China still fiending for bat soup. that's their platform.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh the title of this thread is "Twitch staff wants to ban voice chat from video games because of bullying."

He is on some board or something on TWITCH. How does this affect voice chat on other platforms? He's on a council :comeon: of like minded indiviuals on their own platform. Again how can they ban voice chat on other platforms?

Eating a lot of weird ass animals is banned in the US. China still fiending for bat soup. that's their platform.

Voice chat is not going anywhere, any sane person knows that.

Its an IDEOLOGY of something he would like to happen. Its not going to happen. Its the fact that its a thought process of his and he has control on twitch is the issue.

the guy is obviously bat shyt crazy if you cant tell from hearing him talk for 0.5 seconds, thats the issue at hand here

Jesus fukk.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude in the second clip acting like a deer is :dead: :laff:

its the same guy that wants to ban voice chat :dead:

Not directed at you;

i cant tell if the people who are arguing in this thread havnt watched the clips or not

the guy is obviously off his rocker and twitch gives him policy powers

thats the thread :why: dont know why some are taking this another way :why:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The owner is amazon. They bought twitch for 1 billion a few years back and yes it has gone down hill since.

Its not the gay shyt, its all the shyt. Its obvious bias for some streamers and against some streamers.
Its exactly what Amazon wants it to be then.

Dont support it if you dont like it. It's been a trash platform since inception. Before the gay shyt, it was nothing but black racism. I cant recall a period where that site wasnt garbage.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Voice chat is not going anywhere, any sane person knows that.

Its an IDEOLOGY of something he would like to happen. Its not going to happen. Its the fact that its a thought process of his and he has control on twitch is the issue.

the guy is obviously bat shyt crazy if you cant tell from hearing him talk for 0.5 seconds, thats the issue at hand here

Jesus fukk.

Man, which issue are you arguing about?

Is it:

• the treh wants to ban voice chat from all videogames?
  • He's on a council on the biggest platform for videogames that will meet with developers behind closed doors and kill voice chat?
  • He wants to ban voice chat on Twitch?
  • Or he has a bat shyt thought process?