'Twisters' (dir. by Lee Isaac Chung) | Starring Daisy Edgar-Jones, Glen Powell | Official Trailer (7/19)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, ol' girl character could have easily been her daughter. She even dressed like her. It was a layup because Helen Hunt could have said her Father (Bill Paxton) died Storm Chasing and she didn't want her to do it but the Daughter goes against her wishes. Anyways, it wouldn't have been a big part but they could have fit her in this story. But as soon as the Mom popped out, I was like, yep she could have been in this. There was some continuity though because they used the same '"Tornado Measuring" equiptment from part 1.
I thought she would show up and say something to those lines bout the dad since Paxton rip in real life perfect set up

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good movie :ehh: You could argue that there should've been more deaths but overall I liked it. Daisy Edgar's accent was all over the place too.

I wish I saw it in IMAX but Deadpool took up all the theatres.

EDIT: Almost forgot, the third act twister. Set in a movie theatre. With Frankenstein playing as the tornado got closer and closer til it reached the climax of the creation of Frankenstein. Now that's filmmaking :ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The score in this was atrocious. Not the country music, the orchestral score. Just really 80s adventure movie sounding shyt that did not add drama. This needed a fukkin Christopher Noland soundrack.

This was fine but I really didn't care about anyone. Glen Powell was good as usual.

B-

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
Did they really need to throw Anthony Ramos into some weird cuck shyt storyline? That shyt came so out of nowhere :skip:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This was fire, can't never get enough natural disaster movies.

With today's special effects, we need another Anaconda or something with big budget production.

Killer animal and survival movies are so cold
:wow:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t have the magic of the first one (nostalgia bias) but was certainly a fun movie. Glad I saw it