Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo troll game is weak. I bet you a cac or biracial mutt :mjlol:

you let mexicans call you nikka, they not even a quarter black you're a sad coward ass c00n, no wonder you hate biracials but not mexicans, they got black in
so you more offended by them and wanna suck a mexican dikk

you no it's wrong, that's why you can even answer the question when I simply asked for a yes no

you start copping pleas, "oh texas does" oh they say in the midwest

I SAID ASKED DO "YOU"

YOU SPECIFICALLY, not a general size of the population

and you know you do, because you are a bytch ASS c00n

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A true bytch

I know nerds who won't let non blacks call them a nikka, better than to be a nerd than a bytch ass c00n

like I said, stay in your lane, c00n ass nikka

@calixprynce is a real one, you ain't never been in no wars in LA. You actin' real tough but I would bet 10K you wouldn't say none of that sh*t to his face :francis: Futhermore you don't build with nikkaz by insulting them breh, a real one would know that, but hey I'll let you cook :hubie:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can't really be upset with Dej Loaf saying "nikka" even with the "er" because Black people have given non-Blacks all over the US a nikka pass. Simply being raised in the hood gives non-Blacks a right to say nikka, it's always been weird and humorous(nothing funny than seeing a white skinned, blue eyed Puerto Rican claiming he's a "real nikka") but unless Black people as a whole have a problem with it and start punishing people for using that word it will always be that way. Although I have notice less people saying "nikka" and more people saying "bruh" nowadays so there's that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@calixprynce is a real one, you ain't never been in no wars in LA. You actin' real tough but I would bet 10K you wouldn't say none of that sh*t to his face :francis: Futhermore you don't build with nikkaz by insulting them breh, a real one would know that, but hey I'll let you cook :hubie:

Who did I insult?

He know its c00n shyt to let mexicans call you nikka that's why he mad and he been mad the whole time like a coward

I don't care real

you can a real ass whipping any day of the week

I was in Cali He was popping off at the lip before and I told him to meet me a boxing gym in Van Nuys, and he start talking lets do it on the street, etc guns and shyt
fukk outta here nikka, he had his chance to meet in person and trade hands like a man, and he copped pleas, so I don't even wanna talk about that shyt I'm passed that fukk boy shyt, I'm on som real shyt, cuz nikkaz be c00ning without knowing had bad they c00ning

the fact I have to argue that letting non-blacks call you nikka and accepting, its c00ning, PROVES THERE IS A GODDAMN PROBLEM

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Lmao they may say that shyt to themselves, not around nikkaz in the midwest, we don't even fukk with mexicans like that letting them co habitat with us
once again they know who to say that shyt around and who not

you lying to yourself, cali nikkaz co-sign them saying it too, stop deflecting, it is what it is

if you feel so bad about it, stop doing it

what type of action you about, you let non blacks call you nikka and you cool with it
you not about any action

I won't let anyone associate with me who isn't showing me respect, period
Not in tha Midwest? Mexicans in Chicago sayin nikka like it's going out of style, knock it off weirdo

don't nobody give a fukk about that shyt anywhere in tha US, stop making excuses for this weird dyke bytch

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Who did I insult?

He know its c00n shyt to let mexicans call you nikka that's why he mad and he been mad the whole time like a coward

I don't care real

I was in Cali He was popping off at the lip before and I told him to meet me a boxing gym in Van Nuys, and he start talking lets do it on the street, etc guns and shyt
fukk outta here nikka, he had his chance to meet in person and trade hands like a man, and he copped pleas, so I don't even wanna talk about that shyt I'm passed that fukk boy shyt, I'm on som real shyt, cuz nikkaz be c00ning without knowing had bad they c00ning

the fact I have to argue that letting non-blacks call you nikka and accepting, its c00ning, PROVES THERE IS A GODDAMN PROBLEM
Van Nuys huh? figures...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Who did I insult?

I don't care real

Mexicans, Slavs, and other ethnicities in the hood try to fit in, like anybody else, so they grow up using that word. But like I said earlier even though they are assimilated they still have the :mjpls: in them, as evidenced by my barbershop story earlier. Yes you are right, blacks shouldn't let other races call them n!gger NOR nikka, but nikkaz is too far gone now :francis: The word "nikka" has become multi-cultural at this point :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not in tha Midwest? Mexicans in Chicago sayin nikka like it's going out of style, knock it off weirdo

don't nobody give a fukk about that shyt anywhere in tha US, stop making excuses for this weird dyke bytch

I'm not from Chicago, but I know nikkaz and mexicans in chicago DO NOT HANG

Mexicans call themselves nikkaz trying to be black, nikkaz is not buddy with mexicans in chicago hanging around them letting them call them nikka

I know that much and I'm not from there