Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The berlin conference. Arabs controlling a third of Africa and enslaving blacks to this very day. No reparations or respect paid to black people anywhere. Hati drinks Indian shyt water and their women get raped by the Indians. Dot heads not the feathers. Yeah the black man sure is mighty.

A few isolated incidents in Haiti don't mean they got conquered by India breh :rudy: Them nikkaz burned Monsanto's seeds and killed a Korean sweatshop magnate, Haitians don't play :francis: And by "Arabs" you mean black Muslims? Name one black country white Arabs control :stopitslime: And as far as respect paid to black people didn't we just have a black president? :what: Black History Month doesn't exist? MLK day doesn't exist? There aren't statues of 2Pac in Germany? Alexander Pushkin wasn't a celebrated writer in Russia? There isn't a statue of Gaspar Yanga in Mexico?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Even when I was a teenage two years back or even when I was in HS about the same time as her the only people doing this type of shyt was a c00n, and nobody said Nikka with a ER :hhh: Don't defend this shyt by saying because of age
Lol these nikkas is weirdos, who said all that weird shyt as a teenager?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
I can't really be upset with Dej Loaf saying "nikka" even with the "er" because Black people have given non-Blacks all over the US a nikka pass. Simply being raised in the hood gives non-Blacks a right to say nikka, it's always been weird and humorous(nothing funny than seeing a white skinned, blue eyed Puerto Rican claiming he's a "real nikka") but unless Black people as a whole have a problem with it and start punishing people for using that word it will always be that way. Although I have notice less people saying "nikka" and more people saying "bruh" nowadays so there's that.

This.

Dudes in here want to be selectively outrage.

Cry about Dej Loaf but won't say anything to Puerto-Ricans who say nikka every 5 seconds. :russ:

The n-word shouldn't used at all by anyone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher here is there contact info of the Latino dude saying "nikkaz":

King Quota | Facebook

Photo:

Get 'em bro. Send us DM message history and live steam the confrontation on Facebook breh :salute:

Once again, Mexicans Stay on the southside, they stick to themselves, mexicans and blacks do not hang in detroit
they regulated in Detroit, they stay in the line, they know not to get disrepect

I do real estate business with the boss of mexicans on southside, he from mexico, he got a teguile factory called Cautro
his name Rahpeal bring up his facebook, I deal with bosses, not bum ass people on myspace

you got one c00n ass taking a picture of that

And it one black person in that video you posted and nobody in the city has ever heard of this muthafukka

Daps
A few isolated incidents in Haiti don't mean they got conquered by India breh :rudy: Them nikkaz burned Monsanto's seeds and killed a Korean sweatshop magnate, Haitians don't play :francis: And by "Arabs" you mean black Muslims? Name one black country white Arabs control :stopitslime: And as far as respect paid to black people didn't we just have a black president? :what: Black History Month doesn't exist? MLK day doesn't exist? There aren't statues of 2Pac in Germany? Alexander Pushkin wasn't a celebrated writer in Russia? There isn't a statue of Gaspar Yanga in Mexico?
Algeria, Morocco,Egypt. Tunisia, etc You're right there is no one black country black men had an entire continent that got conquered and divided up at the Berlin conference. nikkas is food a source of cheap labor for other groups of men. As much time as nikkas spend caping for enemies you can tell why.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher come in here and explain why these Detroit mesicans saying nikka

because that on the southwest side, which i a little shyt whole

they don't have zero presence in detroit, they stay in little shyt hole section of the city

you got youtube video from thats been on youtube for 4 years and only mexicans commenting on it

like I said, mexicans call themselves that amongst each other
they not saying it around nikkaz, and nikkaz do not hang with mexicans at all in Detroit

period, you gotta video of a bunch in mexicans in they neighborhood being black

show me a video of them on 7 mile calling nikkaz nikkaz, you won't find it

once again reaching like mr fantastic

Nobody even know where to find this nikkaz to check him, nikkaz ain't fukking with this dude

that's the thing anybody can say what you want, but you need about to rep the culture while disrepecting

yall accept these wiggers, that's the difference, this an outcast, he not making no noise in the D and never will

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Once again, Mexicans Stay on the southside, they stick to themselves, mexicans and blacks do not hang in detroit
they regulated in Detroit, they stay in the line, they know not to get disrepect

I do real estate business with the boss of mexicans on southside, he from mexico, he got a teguile factory called Cautro
his name Rahpeal bring up his facebook, I deal with bosses, not bum ass people on myspace

you got one c00n ass taking a picture of that

And it one black person in that video you posted and nobody in the city has ever heard of this muthafukka
:mjlol: alright cornball you deal with bosses :comeon:

just shut your clown ass up and keep Cali out your mouth from now on, stay your poot butt as in Van Nuys

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is full of black people proudly calling each other nikkas, but getting mad at someone for saying ******.

The irony. :dead:

The "I hate nikkas, I'm a nazi" line is one of the most cliche and used lines ever.

If someone called your wife baby, you'd be call with that

it's called context

I know I'm nikka, when the police pull me over, I'm nikka, when I'm in the court room in front of the judge, I'm a nikka
we say nikka cuz we acknowledging we in the belly a beast

these mutahfukkaz cannot relate at all, they want to emulate us, because they are swagless

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: alright cornball you deal with bosses :comeon:

just shut your clown ass up and keep Cali out your mouth from now on, stay your poot butt as in Van Nuys

Your post is like trying to stop a mexican on this forum from saying a nikka

He won't say nikka in presence period
and if he do he will be corrected period

Once again you posted a video that looked like some telemundo shyt, not a nikka in site, they nowhere near a black neighborhood, Detroit is fukking Chicago

nikkaz dominate Detroit, you a hostage in your own city, so you can't relate

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
because that on the southwest side, which i a little shyt whole

they don't have zero presence in detroit, they stay in little shyt hole section of the city

you got youtube video from thats been on youtube for 4 years and only mexicans commenting on it

like I said, mexicans call themselves that amongst each other
they not saying it around nikkaz, and nikkaz do not hang with mexicans at all in Detroit

period, you gotta video of a bunch in mexicans in they neighborhood being black

show me a video of them on 7 mile calling nikkaz nikkaz, you won't find it

once again reaching like mr fantastic

Nobody even know where to find this nikkaz to check him, nikkaz ain't fukking with this dude

that's the thing anybody can say what you want, but you need about to rep the culture while disrepecting

yall accept these wiggers, that's the difference, this an outcast, he not making no noise in the D and never will
Tha other video I posted they on tha east side

Just stop it already , only reason you don't see it more often cuz there's no industry over there for Mexicans to move there for, if there wuz tha same amount as LA it would be tha same thing, you internet geeks is out of touch with reality wanna live in a fantasy world