Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas letting mexicans, white women and Justin bieber call them nikka but its wartime when a black teenager say something they dont like :russ:

Because they hate themselves
Most rappers serve the white man's purpose:

ba3pjJ.gif

Most of are too ignorant to know anybody

Look at Tupac by his death at age 25, you can judge him for being a dumb ass, but he wasn't a c00n

if Malcolm X died at 25, he would've died a c00n ass nikka with fried hair and a steve harvey suit

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:mjlol: @ thinking I made the cam thread "crying" and not out of amusement and humor

grown men getting upset over some text on a screen but letting vatos press them out they hoods while calling them nikkas :mjgrin:

What you mean? Name one black LA hood that was pressed out of there hood.

Coli squares running they mouth again lol

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Do you let mexicans call you nikka yes or no

No that's some country, east coast, Midwest, Bay Area type shyt.

You do let them call you nikka cuz you from the Midwest. Now shut up

But like I said, only coli nerds are worried about that shyt. Put ya mind on ya pockets as much as you do irrelevant shyt lil homie

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikkas letting mexicans, white women and Justin bieber call them nikka but its wartime when a black teenager say something they dont like :russ:

I was at a barbershop on the West Side in Chicago the other day. It was a mix of black and latinos, a lot of them knew each other. It was all "nikka this" and "nikka that". It kind of felt weird how nikkaz was cool with latinos talking like black dudes. Nikkaz was talking bout how the retail game changed. So me being me, I was like "Damn, all these Latinos are the new citizens now, gotta speak Spanish to sell sh*t". Yo all the black nikkaz was like :merchant: and all them Latino nikkaz was like :stopitslime::sitdown::birdman: The difference was amazing. Nikkaz was cool with Latinos saying whatever, but as soon as I pointed out some obvious sh*t it got real tense on the shop floor with the Latinos :heh: Nikkaz always pick the strangest sh*t to get up in arms about. With all that said f*ck Dej Loaf though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that's some country, east coast, Midwest, Bay Area type shyt.

You do let them call you nikka cuz you from the Midwest. Now shut up

But like I said, only coli nerds are worried about that shyt. Put ya mind on ya pockets as much as you do irrelevant shyt lil homie

A true bytch

I know nerds who won't let non blacks call them a nikka, better than to be a nerd than a bytch ass c00n

like I said, stay in your lane, c00n ass nikka

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikkas caping for Latinos saying nikka in the Danny Garcia thread
nikkas caping for illegal immigrants who're racist in the ms 13 thread
And now @Poitier caping for dej loaf in this thread. I love this site you really get a window into why the Black African male is the most oft-conquered male in the history of this planet. nikkas lost.

Technically that would be the Native Americans but I will let you cook since you too want to indulge in self-hate :mjpls: There is not one black country, that is still not black, can't say the same for Costa Rica, Argentina, Uruguay, etc. :francis: Haiti and Ethiopia successfully defended themselves as nations, can't say the same for:

Japan
China
India
Mexico

:francis: