Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

Daps
Technically that would be the Native Americans but I will let you cook since you too want to indulge in self-hate :mjpls: There is not one black country, that is still not black, can't say the same for Costa Rica, Argentina, Uruguay, etc. :francis: Haiti and Ethiopia successfully defended themselves as nations, can't say the same for:

Japan
China
India
Mexico

:francis:
The berlin conference. Arabs controlling a third of Africa and enslaving blacks to this very day. No reparations or respect paid to black people anywhere. Hati drinks Indian shyt water and their women get raped by the Indians. Dot heads not the feathers. Yeah the black man sure is mighty.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Van Nuys huh? figures...

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicans, Slavs, and other ethnicities in the hood try to fit in, like anybody else, so they grow up using that word. But like I said earlier even though they are assimilated they still have the :mjpls: in them, as evidenced by my barbershop story earlier. Yes you are right, blacks shouldn't let other races call them n!gger NOR nikka, but nikkaz is too far gone now :francis: The word "nikka" has become multi-cultural at this point :francis:

I knew a white boy on the east side detroit, who lived on Mac and Bewick

even would grab the chopper when beef was on the block, he was from there, and guess what, he did not say nikka, he did not act black, he was goof peyton manning looking muthaufcka, that happen to live in the hood

all that shyt you talking ain't real, that's facade

it's not even about being tough

they call you nikka because you let them, simple as that
you tell him it's cool, THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A c00n NOT THE FACT THAT THEY SAY IT

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
several pages of Dej Loaf on the coli.. in 2017.... nonsense.

Cut the fake outrage & social justice warrior shyt.... none of us pullin up on her and none of us listen to her... let her fade into oblivion.... this is bozo behavior...we gathered around talkin about tweets from 2011 from a rapper with no buzz

whats next? Young Buck old myspace pics? :stopitslime::mjlol:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
looks like a teenager who went through an intense period of self-loathing and self-hate.....not really a big deal and im not wasting energy on fake outrage:yeshrug:
Even when I was a teenage two years back or even when I was in HS about the same time as her the only people doing this type of shyt was a c00n, and nobody said Nikka with a ER :hhh: Don't defend this shyt by saying because of age

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not from Chicago

Your post should have ended there. I am from Chicago, @Xtraz2 is right. Hella Latinos here use that word, and their black homeboys will vouch for them using it :francis: Especially West Side. Now in parts of the South Side it might be a different story, but overall here Mexicans have integrated themselves into many black communities. :francis:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Even when I was a teenage two years back or even when I was in HS about the same time as her

Thats good for you.

My point stands that you have to be incredibly lame and a bum to be outraged over a 6 year old tweet sent by someone not old enough to buy a beer.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not from Chicago, but I know nikkaz and mexicans in chicago DO NOT HANG

Mexicans call themselves nikkaz trying to be black, nikkaz is not buddy with mexicans in chicago hanging around them letting them call them nikka

I know that much and I'm not from there
Same thing in LA, blacks function with blacks and eses function with they own, so wuts your point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your post should have ended there. I am from Chicago, @Xtraz2 is right. Hella Latinos here use that word, and their black homeboys will vouch for them using it :francis: Especially West Side. Now in parts of the South Side it might be a different story, but overall here Mexicans have integrated themselves into many black communities. :francis:

Them yall nikkaz is c00ns to, also we all the southside is the nikka side, quit playing games

Chicago ain't even black city yall regulated to your neighborhoods and only had like two black mayors in your entire history

like I said, ain't no self respecting nikka letting any not black use the word nikka freely around them period

Just because you have some bytch ass homeboys who do it, doesn't make me believe most nikkaz in chi let that shyt slide, most militant nikkaz i know are from chicago, and I know they wouldn't cosign no shyt like that

you just a c00n in a c00n circle, c00ns exists everywhere even Detroit, but I never in my life seen mexicans walking around using the N word or anybody non black around black people like it's water never