Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicans nationwide saying nikka.....now shut yo soft ass up cuz you ain't about no type of action while you hollerin . That's out

Lmao they may say that shyt to themselves, not around nikkaz in the midwest, we don't even fukk with mexicans like that letting them co habitat with us
once again they know who to say that shyt around and who not

you lying to yourself, cali nikkaz co-sign them saying it too, stop deflecting, it is what it is

if you feel so bad about it, stop doing it

what type of action you about, you let non blacks call you nikka and you cool with it
you not about any action

I won't let anyone associate with me who isn't showing me respect, period

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Lmao they may say that shyt to themselves, not around nikkaz in the midwest, we don't even fukk with mexicans like that letting them co habitat with us
once again they know who to say that shyt around and who not

you lying to yourself, cali nikkaz co-sign them saying it too, stop deflecting, it is what it is

if you feel so bad about it, stop doing it

So if I find a yt video of chi town Mexicans sayin nikka 1000 times with blacks around, will you log off?

Y'all nikkas ain't special, in fact y'all prolly the lamest group of nikkas in the country. Bunch of grimey follower nikkas that need a 30 clip for a pistol :russ: I bet you lead paint eatin ass similac babies can't scrap a lick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if I find a yt video of chi town Mexicans sayin nikka 1000 times with blacks around, will you log off?

Y'all nikkas ain't special, in fact y'all prolly the lamest group of nikkas in the country. Bunch of grimey follower nikkas that need a 30 clip for a pistol :russ:

I'm not from Chi town

but I know Mexicans are separated from nikkaz in Chicago

you nikkaz accept mexicans call you a nikka

You such a c00n you don't even understand

It's not even about being mad about being called a ******, because the word ****** can never make me angry just of GP
It's not about that, I don't have to be angry to not tolerate something, I checked arabs before who thought they could say nikka around me because their mama was mixed, and I was like I ain't one of your homies, you not speaking like that around me, you not doing business with me if you saying that, you not black nikkaH, with the hard H

It's about who you choose to accept and what you choose to accept, it's about respect

The fact you don't even see a problem with them saying it to you so casually and you just accepting is the problem

nikka stepping to them saying it and getting KO'd got more heart than you

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
img_7033.jpg

Twitter is going crazy right now over some tweets that allegedly came from Dej Loaf’s twitter account back in 2011. She wasn’t hacked because I found tweets from different months with the racist remarks. Dej Loaf went private on Instagram immediately after the news broke!

2vt8tpi.png

2du9wuf.png

ns0ba.png

Confirmation that it was her account:

mvg45e.png

She goes private on Ig after the post:

111s03n.png

Are we really surprised? She had the following lyric in her biggest hit:

DejLoaf-Explicationdetexte4.jpg

Most Ghetto Black lesbians are :mjpls:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Hes all apart of the same group of the "chosen few" in the music industry,all these lil weirdo degenerates who come out of nowhwere and get pushes,is on my radar....dont trust em as far as ican throw em:sas2:

c00n Loaf is dead to me,damn Detroit are all yalls biggest rappers on that :mjpls: shyt?
Uzi to his credit actually worked his ass off, he chose to dumb down his music for the money

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
you letting migos call you nikka but pressed about what a black teenager tweeted half a decade ago? :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Mexicans where I'm from don't say nikka. And if they did they would prolly say it around nikkas like you.. Soft nikkas they know they can beat up.

You lookin real funny in this thread. You must relate to DeJ Loaf a lot, you at bat for her deflecting like a mf. Ain't you African, I'm not surprised you went from c00n to militant :mjlol:...well keyboard militant, cuz you harmless af.