Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I didn't ask you all that, and you still didn't give me a simple yes or no

To answer you directly. No I don't rock like that and no I would not let any Latino home hang around me saying my nikka all day, let alone the word n!gger, sh*t weird as f*ck to me, I got thick skin sh*t don't bother me personally, just a matter of principle to keep it 100. and as I told you earlier I got into fights over that sh*t.. That's just how I rock though, I let other nikkaz and their Mexican homies do them. As long as they don't address me personally that way I'm good :obama: You're still a goofy and act a little too hard but I get your point and again for the 3rd time I agree with you.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Of course :what:

I'm saying, black people say nikka all the time, what is the issue here exactly?
So youre black and you dont have a problem with black people calling each other nikkers in the same sentence with lynchings and slaves?

You dont see the issue here?

And to play off of what you just said, why not use the word nikka instead?

Why use nikker in the same sentence as lynching and slaves? Because nikker carries a different connotation than nikka

You cant be black if you dont see the issue with this

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
So youre black and you dont have a problem with black people calling each other nikkers in the same sentence with lynchings and slaves?

You dont see the issue here?

And to play off of what you just said, why not use the word nikka instead?

Why use nikker in the same sentence as lynching and slaves? Because nikker carries a different connotation than nikka

You cant be black if you dont see the issue with this
My bad, I read the title and not the tweets, I just looked at the tweets. Ok, now I get it

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
You see how you embolden these c*nts

you gotta wigger right here, who don't do nothing but say slick shyt about black people on this site

this what yall c00n do with yall behavior

it's 2017, nobody respect wiggers you should know that now, you're not trying to convince me you're trying to convince yourself
all you cacs are the same, use the same jordan smilie because you can't articulate any type of rational point, just troll

you sound like a straight cac pretending to be black :childplease:

key-words to look out for when spotting a cac: embolden, c*nts, wigger x2 times (especially that you would use a hard ER at the end of that)

straight up cac terminology, you cacs can't shake that shyt no matter how many rap videos you watch :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sound like a straight cac pretending to be black :childplease:

key-words to look out for when spotting a cac: embolden, c*nts, wigger x2 times (especially that you would use a hard ER at the end of that)

straight up cac terminology, you cacs can't shake that shyt no matter how many rap videos you watch :pacspit:

It's called auto correct I was suppose to say cac

what minute, why am I even explaining myself to goddamn wigger, I seen your post before, how this cac fakkit not in the red, the fact you got posters like this with positive rep shows you this board is filled with c00ns and cac

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

what minute, why am I even explaining myself to goddamn wigger, I seen your post before, how this cac fakkit not in the red, the fact you got posters like this with positive rep shows you this board is filled with c00ns and cac
iPhone autocorrects CACs into c*nts now? Didn't know about that feature :ehh:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:russ:If I say im fat and ugly I'm literally joking.

Any story I say on the coli good or bad is facts, no different than any regular nikka who actually dates women and not stalk coli joints.

You on the other hand know alil too much about IG bytches you never even met.

Why you care so much about IG jawns you never met or fukked:jbhmm:

you literally formed your opinion about women base off your numerous years of internet forum dating

yeah, you do seem quite irate :mjlol: its ok breh, someone will love your fat ugly ass so you can stop making up stories about being a black hugh hefner on the coli :deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
iPhone autocorrects CACs into c*nts now? Didn't know about that feature :ehh:

nikka I don't use iphone

also it's called context clues, he also knew I was calling him cac in his reply so if he understood that, case closed

damn yall some dumb mutahfukkaz

yall stay letting these cacs talk slick on this forum, but you probably one yourself

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk is this bytch problem?
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

yeah bruh, there's not a doubt in my mind.

-the the U and the N in c*nts is on the right hand side of the keyboard, meanwhile, the A and C in Cacs, is on the left hand side.
seeing as how you have 14,000 posts I'd assume your phone already has CACS in the autocorrects program already.

bullshyt ass excuse :mjlol:

shouldn't even have wrote that and you wouldn't have exposed yourself.

but anyway seeing how you got so much pos rep tells me theres quite a few white people posing to be black here tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah bruh, there's not a doubt in my mind.

-the the U and the N in c*nts is on the right hand side of the keyboard, meanwhile, the A and C in Cacs, is on the left hand side.
seeing as how you have 14,000 posts I'd assume your phone already has CACS in the autocorrects program already.

bullshyt ass excuse :mjlol:

shouldn't even have wrote that and you wouldn't have exposed yourself.

but anyway seeing how you got so much pos rep tells me theres quite a few white people posing to be black here tho

I know you severely stupid, but what does embolden c*nts even make since in that sentence, you cac are embolden by the action of these c00ns

the fact you think because I use the word embolden and I'm cac proves you think nikkaz is stupid, just like a cac would

you over use the jordan similie just like all the cacs on this board

you don't know any black people, you a wigger for new york, the fact you think people ever said wigga, proves that you're a dumb ass wigger, you one of those late 90's wiggers that didn't get the memo

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I know you severely stupid, but what does embolden c*nts even make since in that sentence, you cac are embolden by the action of these c00ns

the fact you think because I use the word embolden and I'm cac proves you think nikkaz is stupid, just like a cac would

you over use the jordan similie just like all the cacs on this board

you don't know any black people, you a wigger for new york, the fact you think people ever said wigga, proves that you're a dumb ass wigger, you one of those late 90's wiggers that didn't get the memo

When they trained you idiot cacs did they use these points:

-use a Z instead of an S to camouflage your cacness brehs
-keep saying whitey (or study and adapt the words they use for whitey)
-make stupid claims without any logic