Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first 2 fights ever:

1) Mexican kid who called me n!gger, won the fight, left ol' boy with a bloody nose

2) Puerto Rican kid who called me n!gger, lost/draw depends on your opinion. He did land a few punches, but no bruises, I did have a little Indian dot in my temple because he was wearing a ring though :pachaha: we all split when the cops showed up.

That was as a teenager (12 and 13 respectively for both fights), I really haven't been tested since I was 16. :yeshrug: I already told you I agreed with you, and my barbershop story should have further confirmed that. That doesn't give me the right to tell another nikka what his homey can't or can't say around him, I don't know the extent of their relationships. But the last thing I would do is act like I need to go up to every hood Mexican cat and tell him to stop using that word, you do realize they call EACH OTHER nikka right? :pachaha: I wouldn't be surprised if in their head they felt it was just like saying "guey" or some sh*t like that :pachaha: There are way bigger issues to be militant about than some hood Mexicans, but you in here hardbody calling everybody c00ns :francis: Anyway I got more important sh*t to do right now, this will be my last post for now, but like I said breh, do you, raise a black family, that's the most militant thing you can do, and f*ck Dej Loaf.

I didn't ask you all that, and you still didn't give me a simple yes or no

yall the same nikkaz clowing bedwenches, and Sage Steele for letting Chael Sonnen touch her hair

letting mexicans call you a nikka and you cool with it, it's worst than sage steele letting somebody touch her for a goddamn second

I don't care about the extent of the relationship

The house negro had goddamn relationship with his master lmao does that make any less of a goddamn c00n

like I said, at the end of day, only c00n will hang around other races and let them call them nikka, I don't care what city, what state, what country, what planet

it's c00netry,

I'm saying if you walking randomly and hear some mexican say nikka, that you need just stop what you doing and go into goddamn berserk rage

all I'm saying is, if you are friends with associate with rep mexican saying nikka you are a goddamn c00n

and that's all it is to it

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I wish I could understand why he's on a bunch of hip hop songs with his racist ass.
No pride white man's dikk in the booty ass sellout rappers that's why...
I don't take most them nikkas serious these days...
Same nikkas screaming about killing fellow black men are the same nikkas steady getting herbed and pimped out by white Jewish execs... :mjlol:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I'm confused....I don't follow her music, but ain't she black? What's the problem here?

(Lean Ambrose)

Daps
Reppin
Mexicans nationwide saying nikka.....now shut yo soft ass up cuz you ain't about no type of action while you hollerin . That's out
That's true...
Chicago Mexicans say nikka, Bay Area mexicans say nikka, Texas Mexicans say nikka etc etc...
The shyt is everywhere...
shyt isn't a regional thing...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lmao she's a lesbian so she already has mental problems
black people are unforgiving when it comes to their own a lot of times, so she was probably disowned by her family for being gay
add in shiesty eastside nikkaz being all you know, and its not hard to see where that self hate comes from
Nah lesbians are ok
At least to yall otherwise
:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dis nikka mad inside lol

yeah, you do seem quite irate :mjlol: its ok breh, someone will love your fat ugly ass so you can stop making up stories about being a black hugh hefner on the coli :deadmanny:

(Lean Ambrose)

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: @ thinking I made the cam thread "crying" and not out of amusement and humor

grown men getting upset over some text on a screen but letting vatos press them out they hoods while calling them nikkas :mjgrin:
Wait Wait what thread?...
I been gone for a minute fam what happened?...:lupe:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wait Wait what thread?...
I been gone for a minute fam what happened?...:lupe:

Somebody made a thread of some Black girl on tumblr with nice t*ts who had her natural hair and septum piercings

everyone was joking about her being a wench (which turned out to be true) and this weirdo is crying because he thinks people were seriously outraged in that thread :mjlol: