Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Tha other video I posted they on tha east side

Just stop it already , only reason you don't see it more often cuz there's no industry over there for Mexicans to move there for, if there wuz tha same amount as LA it would be tha same thing, you internet geeks is out of touch with reality wanna live in a fantasy world

You could have posted his next door neighbor burning a cross and lynching a negro live on Facebook, he would have continued to call everybody c00ns :mjlol: All talk no action. He stays in an area with mainly negroes and talks about checking Latinos :deadrose:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Reading all of this is truly saddening, not because I'm a fan of hers or anything like that.. but because someone had to have taught her such a destructive mentality. :hhh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
img_7033.jpg

Twitter is going crazy right now over some tweets that allegedly came from Dej Loaf’s twitter account back in 2011. She wasn’t hacked because I found tweets from different months with the racist remarks. Dej Loaf went private on Instagram immediately after the news broke!

2vt8tpi.png

2du9wuf.png

ns0ba.png

Confirmation that it was her account:

mvg45e.png

She goes private on Ig after the post:

111s03n.png

Are we really surprised? She had the following lyric in her biggest hit:

DejLoaf-Explicationdetexte4.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
To cacs nikka and the one with the ER are the same word... so Everytime a black person says nikka white people hear it as n***er. Which is why they say "if they can say it why can't we" any variation of the word really is bad for us.

Everytime we say the word other races look at us exac5 the way some of you guys are looking at dej loaf right now

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
At first I was like "Yeah she black of course she can say it"

Then I saw the tweets and the odd choice of the hard 'ER" at the end and was like:gucci:

Weird more than anything.Maybe it was a troll thing back in the day? idk :patrice:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
LMAO! OMG how dare her use the proper spelling of ******. nikka and ****** are not the same. nikka is affectionate. When a nikka says I'm gonna kill you a pusssy ass nikka, he has nothing but love in his heart for you.