Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Stop it breh you sound the fukk ridiculous right about now. in that Tumblr SFW thread you posted

Then proceeded to post the few :mjpls: comments about middle eastern and white guys she posted.

That lil bytch was no older then 20-

so I was outraged in that thread? news to me dweeb :mjlol:

i said Dej Loafs comments were self-loathing and self-hate but im not about to be outraged over a teenagers tweets nor some bedwench on tumblr, ill leave it to dweebs like you :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Them yall nikkaz is c00ns to, also we all the southside is the nikka side, quit playing games

Chicago ain't even black city yall regulated to your neighborhoods and only had like two black mayors in your entire history

like I said, ain't no self respecting nikka letting any not black use the word nikka freely around them period

Just because you have some bytch ass homeboys who do it, doesn't make me believe most nikkaz in chi let that shyt slide, most militant nikkaz i know are from chicago, and I know they wouldn't cosign no shyt like that

you just a c00n in a c00n circle, c00ns exists everywhere even Detroit, but I never in my life seen mexicans walking around using the N word or anybody non black around black people like it's water never

Detroit :mjlol:. nikka you ate lead paint for breakfast no wonder why you hollering

That's like me moving to Idaho and getting at nikkas for living amongst Mexicans. nikka you damn near Canadian , shut yo ass up . Mexicans don't say nikka in Detroit because nobody fukkin lives in Detroit :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detroit :mjlol:. nikka you ate lead paint for breakfast no wonder why you hollering

That's like me moving to Idaho and getting at nikkas for living amongst Mexicans. nikka you damn near Canadian , shut yo ass up . Mexicans don't say nikka in Detroit because nobody fukkin lives in Detroit :snoop:

Flint had the Lead Problem not Detroit

Flint is nowhere near goddamn Detroit you dumb ass nikka

this why you cali nikkaz are c00ns

you laughing some rural black people in a fukk situation without blinking out

how can any self respecting black man even think that shyt is funny

you a disgrace, you mama ain't shyt on PIRU bytch

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Flint had the Lead Problem not Detroit

Flint is nowhere near goddamn Detroit you dumb ass nikka

this why you cali nikkaz are c00ns

you laughing some rural black people in a fukk situation without blinking out

how can any self respecting black man even think that shyt is funny

you a disgrace, you mama ain't shyt on PIRU bytch

I'm not talkin about flint water bytch I said you eat lead paint

You ain't no Diru either. You an off brand wannabe , Dirus don't live outta state lol

There you go again tryna claim a Cali hood tho,,.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talkin about flint water bytch I said you eat lead paint

You ain't no Diru either. You an off brand wannabe , Dirus don't live outta state lol

There you go again tryna claim a Cali hood tho,,.

I now I ain't that shyt, I was mocking that bullshyt, fukk piru, fukk blood, wish a nikka would come to me talking about some blood
fukkboy ass shyt get that bullshyt outta here

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Everyone is quick to forgive a bedwench under the pretense that she was a teen.

Y'all fried lil kodak for "I'm already black enough Ion need no black bytch" tho :mjlol:. Like he himself wasn't a teen.

It's hard for a young black nikka out here :damn:.

The same nikkas that wanted to fukk that lil ass cash me outside girl... Funny style ass nikkas

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
yet you follow me around and have a photographic memory of my post....so what does that make your slow ass? :laff::laff::laff::laff:

:mjlol: You got like 50,000+ posts on the coli majority probably about the same shyt.

A fine bw is posted in come you with your " Lemmi check if she likes white guys first"

Coli's way of deflecting acting like nikkas are following their posts:jbhmm: Nah how bout ya nutt ass posts in every fukkin thread.

You inside everytime you see a black jawn jawn with a white dude:sadcam:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Do you let mexicans call nikkaz yes or no

My first 2 fights ever:

1) Mexican kid who called me n!gger, won the fight, left ol' boy with a bloody nose

2) Puerto Rican kid who called me n!gger, lost/draw depends on your opinion. He did land a few punches, but no bruises, I did have a little Indian dot in my temple because he was wearing a ring though :pachaha: we all split when the cops showed up.

That was as a teenager (12 and 13 respectively for both fights), I really haven't been tested since I was 16. :yeshrug: I already told you I agreed with you, and my barbershop story should have further confirmed that. That doesn't give me the right to tell another nikka what his homey can't or can't say around him, I don't know the extent of their relationships. But the last thing I would do is act like I need to go up to every hood Mexican cat and tell him to stop using that word, you do realize they call EACH OTHER nikka right? :pachaha: I wouldn't be surprised if in their head they felt it was just like saying "guey" or some sh*t like that :pachaha: There are way bigger issues to be militant about than some hood Mexicans, but you in here hardbody calling everybody c00ns :francis: Anyway I got more important sh*t to do right now, this will be my last post for now, but like I said breh, do you, raise a black family, that's the most militant thing you can do, and f*ck Dej Loaf.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: You got like 50,000+ posts on the coli majority probably about the same shyt.

A fine bw is posted in come you with your " Lemmi check if she likes white guys first"

Coli's way of deflecting acting like nikkas are following their posts:jbhmm: Nah how bout ya nutt ass posts in every fukkin thread.

You inside everytime you see a black jawn jawn with a white dude:sadcam:

anyone with a brain who doesnt take them serious on this site knows the wench shyt is the easy way to troll for a plat :mjlol:

:russ: @ you being the only idiot to be on this site this long and not get simple inside jokes and legit be angry at the tweets of teens