Tweets Resurface of Rapper Dej Loaf Repeadly Repeatedly Using the N Word

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't care, she always looked like a boy to me, I'm not in my feelings about her stupidity. She ain't a cac or any other minority, so I just think she's dumb.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Its real but they are reaching hard

2011 was the year Odd Future got big and Tyler The Creator was on his "fukk nikkas, Im a Black skinhead" shyt...bout the same age...just seems like she was riding the wave :yeshrug:

nikkas forgave Justin Bieber for far less :mjpls:

:yeshrug:

I'm not going to be fake mad because a teen tweeted some dumb shyt

:hhh: Flip Floppers on the coli. These be the same nikkas mad at young teen black girls who date cacs, call them bedwenches and c00ns NOW but Dej loaf gets pass because she fukkin black rappers now- When she probably hated black dudes and attended a PWI

Sound like you the one reachin with the cape on.... You giving her a pass cuz it was 2011 , year of the N word? Lol

Word that nikka is the first to call a young black teen a bedwench or c00n .... nikka probably was talking about himself. WHEN HE SAID "yup, she isn't the first black person to go through a period of self-hate as a teenager" He a Bozo:lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^This is what I took away from your post. Breh I got no beef with you, on the real you are 100% correct. But stop with all that "tougher than thou" bullsh*t, you are not about that life :hhh: Continue being the positive negro you are, have black kids, and raise them to be positive too, that will do more for the black race then all this woofin' you're doing in this thread :obama:

That's what you got out of it

You really expect me to track down some bum on youtube because he made at a video saying ******

If that's the case I need to go on twitter and track down everybody who says ****** and slap them

Thats the problem nikkaz YOU NEVER WANT TO LISTEN TO ANYBODY BLACK WHO'S TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING

I said in this thread, I don't get mad over the word ******, because I know I'm superior, you can't use it as a slur to upset, anybody can say what you want

but I'm not accepting nobody calling me ******

You not hanging around me, associating, etc saying that word if you not black period

What makes you a c00n is that you let people hang around, associate with you, rep you and say the word, that's c00n shyt

I never said anything about being tough, YALL THE ONES WHO LET THEM CALL YOU nikka

All I'm sayings, I'm not letting them call me nikka

I'm not mad people say ****** on the internet, I don't have tme dedicate energy to dumb shyt, you making a dumb ass agrument

you feminine as fukk, because all you wanna do is argue and not listen, talk like a fukking man

You makes you c00ns, is you think its cool to have non blacks call you nikka period

You don't have to slap the shyt outta some mexican who says nikka, but you can NOT fukk WITH THEM, you can not associate with them, you can not co sign the shyt and be all buddy with them, this doesn't require anything BUT MUTHAfukkING DIGNITY

YOU bytch ASS nikka

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
These be the same nikkas mad at young teen black girls who date cacs

when is this? pretty much every "bedwench" thread has been of a grown woman.

you nikkas even lie like bytches. i fear for the men who raised you.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
14? Lol, no. She's 26 years old now so that would mean she was 18 or 19 when she tweeted this- AN ADULT.

You right axlam, wit ya somali head ass.

This bytch Dej Loaf is wack and she corny as shyt. These cornballs out here not giving pass the current day 20 year old black girls like you who are c00ns and bedwenches and hate nikkas, so why they lettin dej loaf slide?

she was 19-20 back then basically around the same age group as me- during the ALL time highest point for black people in America- Obama just got elected had nikkas in America on cloud 9. Her tweeting nikkas should be lynched was CORNY.

fukk this dyke

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I forgive her. It's not like I've ever bought a Dej Loaf record nyways. Besides, I don't think she meant it like the way racist cacs mean it.

she a cute little joint:wow:

Daps
full

I mean, the Mexican homie is in the hood, making rap videos in your city saying "nikkaz". :shaq2: All that woofin' you were doing a few posts earlier and you are coppin' pleas now. :mjlol: I gave you his facebook, he said the word nikka, go check him breh. Show us how Detroit nikkaz handle they sh*t :obama:
This doesn't matter if it's Detroit or Cali nikkas is food everywhere.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to slap the shyt outta some mexican who says nikka, but you can NOT fukk WITH THEM, you can not associate with them, you can not co sign the shyt and be all buddy with them, this doesn't require anything BUT MUTHAfukkING DIGNITY

YOU bytch ASS nikka

You callin' everybody in this thread names, not one DM directed at the Mexican saying "nikka" in your own city, where is your dignity? :mjpls:

What's up with your Detroit homies breh? :hhh: Ain't no Chicago nikka EVER finna take a photo bound in chains with a Mexican, homey or not :laff:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
when is this? pretty much every "bedwench" thread has been of a grown woman.

you nikkas even lie like bytches. i fear for the men who raised you.

Stop it breh you sound the fukk ridiculous right about now. in that Tumblr SFW thread you posted

wench check first

Then proceeded to post the few :mjpls: comments about middle eastern and white guys she posted.

That lil bytch was no older then 20-

:camby: Yo get ya flip flop nutt ass outta here son :mjlol:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Its real but they are reaching hard

2011 was the year Odd Future got big and Tyler The Creator was on his "fukk nikkas, Im a Black skinhead" shyt...bout the same age...just seems like she was riding the wave :yeshrug:

nikkas forgave Justin Bieber for far less :mjpls:
That's what I was thinking. She was riding that say-something-outrageous-&-rebellious wave. I'm not offended. But not everything has to be a joke.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You callin' everybody in this thread names, not one DM directed at the Mexican saying "nikka" in your own city, where is your dignity? :mjpls:

What's up with your Detroit homies breh? :hhh: Ain't no Chicago nikka EVER finna take a photo bound in chains with a Mexican, homey or not :laff:

My dignity is I would never hang around no mexican who says ******
YOU WILL, and YOU WILL BE COOL WITH IT

THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A c00n

DM, I'm not on twitter I'm a clown ass man, only social media I use is Linkedin
This nikka in the tweet look like a goddamn transgender person
Like once said, I said, how do you even know that's a detroit nikka, he probably a surburb nikka like you

Nobody in the city ever heard of this nikka and yes that nikka is a c00n no matter where he from

but ain't no mexicans walking around the city of Detroit yelling nikka this nikka that all up on the mile

Do you let mexicans call nikkaz yes or no

Forget some random nikka, I don't have to DM some stranger on twitter, a clown like this would never encounter a nikka like me for one, two if he did he wouldn't be all in my face calling me a nikka, period

You been deflecting, you think its cool for mexicans to call you nikka, that's what makes you a c00n

you can post tweets form nobodies, I don't even know how you even found this shyt